Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

March 11, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Love it!

Me and my kids love Nutella! It's great on toast, crumpets, baking - the list is endless.
    Is a tad expensive compared to similar products but definitely worth it, my kids won't have any others.

United Kingdom

This is best product I tasted in this type of produce

It is so tasty. Melts nicely when heated. Very versatile. Can be used on many food items such as toast, sandwiches, pancakes, crumpets. A big favourite with kids to. So win win.

Nutella Hazlenut spread

I love this, it tastes like heaven. I like it on toast, sandwich or even on crumpets. Even eat it off the spoon. Nice, chocolatey and sweet.

I will definitely be buying

Jar full of happiness

This is basically heaven in a jar. Chocolate hazelnut goodness!! You can put this on toast, waffles, pancakes....heck just eat it off a spoon!! It's just that good. When a jar of this stuff hits my pantry, it's not there for long. Absolutely delicious! You won't regret buying this over and over again.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Nutella

OMG I love this whether it be on a sandwich or on a hot piece of toast so it starts to melt a bit. Nutella is definitely the one for me, its rich and creamy nutty chocolaty taste is beautiful

Delicious spread

I am so in love with Nutella and can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Taste great on crackers, on crapes or just having a spoon of it and enjoy.
    The price is good but if I am able to get on sale I make sure that I am buying 2 jars.

For sure I will continue buying it and if you did not try I would recommend to try it.

Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Nutella chocolate Hazelnut spread

Love Nutella Chocolate Spread, its so tasty and works on a range of things, eg toast, croissants, pancakes, bread or even on digestive biscuits. Great for breakfast or a snack and the kids love it too. And my son can eat it out the jar. Always have Nutella in our cupboards.

United Kingdom

Definitely would buy this Multiple times

Love this product the taste is great and goes with many different things For example on toast on strawberries and my all time favourite Adding it to oats you can also heat up milk and add a tablespoon of it in and make a hot drink with it

Manchester, United Kingdom

Nutella cupcakes? Pancakes? Sweet yumminess!!

Have been buying Nutella for years! We make cupcakes with it! Put it on pancakes and also puff pastry parcels! It’s a firm favourite in our household and on average purchase a tub every 3 weeks! And when no one is looking I like to eat it out of the jar with a spoon!

Derby, United Kingdom

I only buy this brand to eat as nothing else comes close!

I have tried all the shop brand hazelnut spreads and none come close to this so when on special I always make sure I stock up on this to get the smooth and authentic taste this spread gives. I cannot fault anything about Nutella bar the price. However this said I do find that there is always a deal on Nutella somewhere.