Nutella Hazelnut Spread Reviews
#1 in Spreads

United Kingdom

Amazing!

This chocolate spread is my all time favourite! It is super chocolatey without being overly nutty! It’s smooth and spreads on toast or bread very easily!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Yummy!

Me and my family absolutely adore this spread ! It can be used on so many things ! We usually add it on porridge, drizzle over pancakes ! We even use it to make a delicious hot chocolate ! Would definitely recommend.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Can’t live without

Love Nutella for breakfast every day can’t beat the taste and texture, the best thing on toast or crumpets or even just straight out of the jar with a spoon !!

Durham, United Kingdom

My children’s favourite chocolate spread!

We live to use Nutella for our baking, on toast and dipping our crackers/fruit and breadsticks. Basically, anyway you eat this popular spread it’s delicious!
    Oh and I like a blob of it my porridge too :) highly versatile and addictive I must say!

Southwark, United Kingdom

Kids favourite

I m not a big fan of this due to being too sweet and hardly any substantial nuts in it but this is my kids favourite breakfast item. They add it on toast, pancake, crepes and even make cheesecake and cupcakes as well. I m happy if kids are happy 😊.

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Nice enough

I'm not abbig fan of chocolate spread but this isn't too bad. Definitely more suited for kids, I find it a bit too sweet, but great in baking like brownies

Falkirk, United Kingdom

Who does not love it

I have been enjoying Nutella my whole life and my Children do too. There is just no other chocolate spread that could compare with the nutty chocolaty taste. I've always wondered how it gets it special taste because no one can copy it. I bake a lot with my kids and we use Nutella for quite a lot of things starting from pancakes sandwiches Nutella twists etc just the all time favourite

Warrington, United Kingdom

Soooooo good

Have loved this from being young. No others come close. Great in crepes and cakes

Only downfall its so moreish...now my son follows in my footsteps!!!

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Chocolate

Love chocolate and love Nutella.
    So easy to eat and can be used on most food items.
    Love it on pancakes but a little bit goes a long way.
    Tastes amazing and is a definitely a treat to have when your feeling indulgent.

Childhood memories

I still remember the first time I tried Nutella... I was about 10 years old, living in a different country where the product did not even exist. Had some family members from Canada come over to visit and they brought with them Nutella. Since then, every time the visited, I asked the for jars of Nutella, and every time I visited Canada or the US, I would bring some home with me. I moved to Canada over 18 years ago, and there hasn't been a day where Nutella has been always available in my house. My kids love it too... Everyone loves Nutella