Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 13, 2018

Jack adore Dentastix

Mon chien jack adore les Dentastix pour petits chiens. Ils les aiment tellement qu'il connait le mot " Dentastix " des que l'on prononce ce mot, le chien va en courrant à l'armoire ou sont serrés les fameuses gâteries. Pour ma part, en tant que maître je suis bien contente qu'il aime ces gâteries, car elles sont bonnes pour nettoyer ses dents & rafraîchir son haleine !

March 13, 2018

Received as a free sample then bought.

I received a free sample of the product and Max loved them so much, we now buy it for him. Max will do all of his tricks without being told and always cries for more when he is finished with one.

March 06, 2018

My dog loves it

My dog loves it When i gave it to her she took it she start eating and she enjoy it. Recommend it to dog owners and ive been buying it for her now. Im buying boxes of it

February 17, 2018

Best one yet

Love it my dog is very satisfied with the product and she love it o my brand she will ear. She is a bulldog/lab mix and she is 5 years old. It was great value for our money as the bag lasts about a month for her. I recommend this product to anyone and I use this every month!

January 26, 2018

My dog's favorite treat!!

Out of all the dog treats we have tried, the dentastix are her favorite treat! They are larger and a bit tougher than most treats, so they last longer! If we give her a choice she always eats her dentastix first or only,

January 23, 2018

Wish they came larger

My dog loved these treats. He kept trying to get into the garbage where I had thrown out the packaging, he was so excited over them.

The downside is that they are way too small for him (even the largest size), so they last about a minute and I worry that he will choke on them. He's 170lbs so far and a giant breed, so there aren't a lot of treats made for puppies his size (and yes, he's still a pup).

January 18, 2018

Dog loved his new treat not sure it if actually cleaned

My dog loved chewing the treat seemed he like the taste of it as he didnt stop chewing for a while. When he stopped he went back to it again soon after.

January 04, 2018

Amazing!!!!!

My dogs love these, it freshens their breath all while being delicious for them. Since I have been purchasing these treats, my dogs have never been more happy. Recommended for sure!!!

December 15, 2017

Dentastix

Have received these through a sample box my dog loved them! It gives him something to chew that last longer then seconds! My only complaint is that no stores in the HRM carry the ones for Large breeds.

1.0/5

October 22, 2017

Not good!

I have tried several times to give this product to my dog over the years. Every time I try I end up having to take her to the vet as she is not able to digest them for some reason. I was told that they were good. I don’t give my girl anymore.