Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Texture désagréable

J’aime l’odeur, par contre il fait mal à l’application dû au minéraux à l’intérieur. Il ne s’applique pas super bien, je dois frotter avec un doigt pour étendre les petits morceaux. Mais il est efficace côté odeur

Awesome

A great deodorant ! It helps neutralize all the odors, and makes me feel fresh throughout the full day. The rose and vanilla scent is divine.

September 17, 2020

Soft floral smell, effective deodorant

This deodorant works better than other natural deodorants I have used in the past. It's drier and more effective. It has a nice floral scent that blends well with other perfume I wear.

Natural smell

I was happy to have been selected for this product! It has a natural fragrance and the smell stays on you until you go take your shower ! Long lasting I love it . I would recommend this to all

Rose's are red.

Hey you guys i just received my free products to test out!! #trySchmidtsNaturals
    I was so excited to try this product because I love rose water and vanilla that combination together is a real seal the deal for me. I like the fact this product is natural with no aluminum salts, no propylene glycol , no artificial fragrance is a HUGE bonus for me when testing or buying products because I dont wanna use harmful chemicals. The formula is enriched with magnesium. The texture is very thick smooth sandy feeling, smells amazing!! This product definitely is a must for me but my only concern is how long it last wearing it....I sweat alot so I really tested this product out and found that it lasted only 4 hours for me before I had to reapply. Also when applying the product im not a huge fan of marks on my clothes especially my white tops... It did leave residue behide but still a very good natural product and smell! That id be welling to maybe apply less to my under arm so I don't have residue buildup and marks on my clothing over all id buy this product again for the ingredients and amazing combo scent but the overall performance wasn't bad i give it a 3.5 out of 5. It works but you will have to reapply. I do recommend this product for anyone in need of a affordable natural deodorant and great ingredients and different amazing scents.

Nice Rosy Scent

I love the smell of roses and this definately has that smell! Not too sure if I like it in a deodorant, but it is starting to grow on me. This helps me stay dry and odor free pretty much all day.

Works Great But Not Fan of Scent

I received this deodorant for free from ChickAdvisor as part of the product review club.

I have been actively looking for a natural deodorant and is suitable for sensitive skin. I was eager to try this deodorant out after I had issues with another brand. The rose + vanilla one smelled nice, although I found the rose scent to be much more overpowering and the vanilla to be almost non-existent. Overall the scent reminds me of a rose garden in full bloom. As I am not a huge fan of strong floral scents, I wasn't as keen to try this one.

Make sure to hold the deodorant up to your skin for a few seconds to warm up it up or else it wouldn't apply as smoothly as regular deodorants that you are use to. If you don't do this step the deodorant tends to be gritty and will not glide nicely. The initial scent goes on a little strong but it soon fades into the background a little bit, however I am still not a fan of the floral scent as I have pointed out. I have yet to test this deodorant out in extreme weather but I have found that it held up very nicely all day at work, during my workouts and when I am stressed out. Also I have not noticed any stains on my clothing so far (cotton and polyester materials). I have sensitive skin, and so far this formula has not caused any rashes.

While the price of this deodorant is rather pricey compared to regular ones, this is definitely worth every penny as the stick makes it convenient to take on the go, uses a lot of natural and nourishing ingredients and comes in a variety of other scents.

Smells amazing

I loved the smell of this deodorant and it kept me feeling fresh for hours! I especially liked that it’s natural (although you’d never know ;))

September 16, 2020

Works well but overpowering smell

I enjoyed using this product and I love that it is all natural and aluminum free. I prefer vanilla over rose, and I personally found the rose smell too overpowering. Other than the smell, I did enjoy the product. It worked well throughout the day to keep odors at bay. I will not purchase this product in the future but that is strictly a personal preference based on smell; not the effectiveness of the deodorant

Unique scent

I have tried different brands of deodorants after switching away from anti-persperants. I find the scent for this one unique and pleasant, and keeps odours away longer then other brands. The only thing is that it may leave some powdery residue, but doesn’t both me too much unless wearing a tight t-shirt or what not. I also tried the lime scent, but not prefer this one. There is also a sage scent which I plan to try next!