Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.7/5

Deodorant

I personally love the smell but I find that’s it’s not effective for me :( so I was a little disappointed. I was really looking for to buying a new one, but this was not for me unfortunately

Love love love

I got a sample in the mail today and i can say that they found a new client. I am obsessed. Love the smell, the consistency . Amazing product I hadn’t used such a great product in a long time. Good job

Smells lovely!!

I’ve read many reviewers saying that the rose was too overpowering in comparison to the vanilla however, I found it to be the perfect balance! I can’t stop smelling it because it smells amazing. I’m not much of a floral scent person either! The deodorant lasts long and it’s a natural so this is a winner!

Awesome Natural Deodorant

I really love Schmidt's Rose Vanilla Natural Deodorant! I have used it everyday since I got it in the mail! I especially love the smell of vanilla! I will be using this wonderful natural deodorant very often now in my daily routine! I highly recommend this amazing product to anyone who want to smell and feel great everyday!

November 19, 2020

Love it’s natural but not the texture

I love that it doesn’t have some of the unwanted ingredients normally found in deodorants! The smell is nice as well. The texture of it is not the nicest as it’s kind of messy it gets on the outside of the stick too.

Excellent product

I loved it because it kept me dry for 8hrs. It has great sent.

Agréablement surprise

J’ai demandé un échantillon gratuit car je voulais passer à un déodorant naturel et que j’hésitais beaucoup à sauter le pas. Je suis agréablement surprise de la facilité d’utilisation de votre produit. J’adore la fragrance et l’odeur reste tout au long de la journée. J’en achète c’est sur!

Awesome!

Nice scent all natural deodorant helps you stay fresh all day without fading

November 19, 2020

Strong Scent but does the job

I was excited to try the rose and vanilla fragrance but my immediate impression upon opening the lid was that the scent was overpowering like perfume, not something I would usually choose for a deodorant. It does do the job though, although I feel that it is masking the smell of sweat with an overpowering perfume, instead of neutralizing the odor?

November 19, 2020

Keeps me dry and smelling wonderful.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the the Schmidt's Rose & Vanilla Natural Deodorant kept me dry and smelling great. Actually I did not have to reapply for two days - amazing! This is my first time using natural deodorant and I am now a believer!