3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

December 20, 2018

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER

SPECTRO JEL CLEANSER - this is such a great choice for skin that is extremely sensitive. I just wish it was a little cheaper as a bigger bottle of this goes for about $15. But does it work? yes. WITH OUT OVERDRYING YOUR SKIN!

December 06, 2018

Love this face wash

I've been using this cleanser for many years. I have sensitive skin and this product does not hurt my skin. I love that it not loaded with chemicals or microbeads. I highly recommend this cleanser.

October 20, 2018

i love it

I’ve been using this product for at least 6 years, one of my favorites. i wash my face everynight before i go to bed. The best thing about it its that u dont need to wash off the product afterwards you can just wipe it off and thats it. im in love with it. i would recommend.

October 06, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is a great product I highly recommend!!!!

Spectro Jel is a great match for me,,, Very gentle on my sensitive skin, it actually makes me feel so clean that I'm actually slippery!! Highly recommend and is on my shopping list whenever I am in need of More..Spectro Products are the real deal.. No irritants, perfumes, or micro beads intertwined in the gel..
    Love This!!!!!

September 13, 2018

Worth the cost

My daughter has had acne for a number of years, we have tried many products, but Spectro has done wonders for her skin, not too drying, or irritating and we don't need a prescription for it.

August 06, 2018

Love it

Love the feeling of the gel on my skin when I'm cleansing. Doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't irritate it. Keeps my skin looking clear and smooth. Not too expensive, worth the price

August 06, 2018

Veteran user

I have been using this facial cleanser for years. I love that it’s a gel cleanser and leaves my face feeling clean, clear, and healthy. It doesn’t dry my face out and I haven’t had a break out in forever.

2.8/5

August 01, 2018

Didnt work for me

I know this works for a lot of people, however I found that it did not work for my skin, I continued to break out and it seemed to make little to no difference. I wont purchase this product again.

July 29, 2018

My holy grail for several years

I initially started using this cleanser when my skin was in great shape. I had no acne and rarely broke out. When I did start developing acne several years later, this cleanser helped keep excess pimples at bay! I absolutely adore this cleanser and it does a great job at keeping my face clean. I recommend this to everyone!

July 23, 2018

My favourite

I love this product and have used it on my sensitive skin since I was a teenager. So gentle. I just wish it was a little less expensive. I do however find it is best to buy at Costco. Most bang for your buck. The Spectro eczema care is also very good