3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

April 09, 2018

Piercings & Tats Gotta Have!

Spectro Jel can be found in the acne products section but it isn't just a super facial cleaner. For the face it is non-drying and easy to use. I've taken it camping as my only cleanser and it's wonderful. BUT, it is also brilliant for caring for piercings and tattoos. It keeps the skin clean and restores the natural ph balance. NEVER use alcohol or neosporin or all that other crap. This is what you need to use. Is your piercing angry, setting your world on fire? Put out the flame quick before a bad infection. You need Q-tips, Spectro Jel and saline solution (contact lens cleaner). Use Spectro to clean your hands and fingers, then use a blob to clean your piercing area, then use a blob on a Q-tip to gently get around the piercing jewellry, then rinse with the saline. It calms it all down. Do this 3-4 times a day and you'll be surprised how quickly your piercing heals. Tats? Wash and repeat the same instructions above. I will always love this stuff.

April 07, 2018

Le meilleur nettoyant facial pour ma peau grasse

Ça fait plusieurs années que j'utilise ce nettoyant facial et je rachète toujours le plus gros format pour ne pas en manquer. Il est sans odeur et très doux pour les peaux à problèmes. Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse ma peau douce au toucher. Je le recommande fortement !

March 31, 2018

Highly recommended

I did not receive this product to test but wanted to provide my review regardless.
    I have been using Spectro Gel Cleanser for many years...since my early 20's and I'm in my late 40's now. It was recommended to me by my Dermatologist to help my skin, and it has. I was one of the lucky ones who were blessed with oily, acneic skin.
    Spectro Gel Cleanser has been by far my saviour through all of lifes 'changes', your skin changed too. My skin does not feel dry after using nor does Spectro Gel strip my skin of anything.

March 30, 2018

Very gentle!

I really like this product because it's so gentle and my skin always feels clean and soft after I use it. I never feel dried out after I use spectro products and I have cystic acne.

March 28, 2018

Gentle and Moisturizing

I have very dry skin and I hate washing my face with most soap based cleasers cause they leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I used to just wash with plain water but event that leaves my skin feeling dry and rushing to add a moisturizer cream. I really like this non-soap based humectant soap. it does a better job at cleansing my face than water and there have been times when my ezema flares up, that I've used this product as a body cleanser too and it has helped a lot to keep down the burning and itching.

March 20, 2018

HG cleanser

This is my HG cleanser. I have combination/oily acne-prone skin and I have been using this cleanser for years. It cleanses my skin without being too stripping. My skin feels clean but not tight after washing with this cleanser. I find it works best when paired with an oil cleanser or micellar water to remove waterproof or heavier makeup.

March 12, 2018

Non competitive pricing!

Great for adult acne and my combination skin. The only issue I have is with pricing. The store named brand is the same product with a sometimes $5 price difference. I would pay for the name brand again if the price difference wasn't as much!

0.7/5

March 12, 2018

Shit sucks

Didn't do anything to relieve my skin if anything made it worse it's a gel and doesn't clean my skin or help to remove anything I don't recommend getting this ever again it didn't clean out my pores at all

2.7/5

March 09, 2018

Laisse ma peau vraiment trop sèche

Utilisé à plusieurs reprise et il laissait ma peau vraiment trop sèche après utilisation. Il était tout de même efficace pour les boutons que j'avais à ce moment là... Mais le fait d'avoir la peau sèche ne me plaisait vraiment pas beacoup.

February 13, 2018

Not bad at all

I like the smell and it doesn't leave my face burning afterwards which is nice. My face got worse before it got better and I mean way worse I almost stopped using it but decided to give it 2 months and it has cleared up about 75% of my acne troubles :)