Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

United States

Pretty good tea!

This is pleasantly good which I was surprised by. I didn’t think it would be good and purchased as an impulse but I was surprised. It’s good in the fridge but I wouldn’t keep it for more than a week open, lost it’s flare after that would def recommend

Wonderful!!

So nice to find a Chai Latte I can make at home that in my opinion is as good as the overpriced ones in cafes. The ginger is not overpowering in this tea. All flavours blend well together and is a delight to consume!!

April 27, 2020

Just like how Starbucks use to do it

This is a great concentrate to make yourself a chai latte with spending a lot of money at a cafe. The only downside of this concentrate is that the sweetness level ties into the flavour so if you want it less sweet, you’d also get less flavour. Hope to see another version where the chai flavour is strong and less sweet

April 27, 2020

This is equivalent to any barista’s chai latte

Bought this on a whim. Not even a huge chai tea fan— until this! The taste is not too strong but the perfect amount of chai. I personally don’t love a super spicy chai, so this my go to! Will be buying again! Now a chai latte lover, and this will stand up against your favourite coffee shop’s chai latte!

April 27, 2020

Easy chai tea latte at home

This chai tea concentrate has an amazing flavour and you don't need much to make an iced chai tea latte. Good value and is exactly like the one at Starbucks

April 27, 2020

A bit sweet for me, but nice.

I used to serve this at my cafe and it was very popular. It's a bit sweet for my personal tastes, and I prefer their bagged chai tea on its own, but I seem the minority. Everyone else loved it.

April 27, 2020

Great for a quick latte at home!

I love chai tea lattes and this concentrate makes it so easy to enjoy this lovely, warm drink at home! The flavours are delicious and perfect for a fall or winter day. The concentrate is versatile in the sense that you can make a hot or cold latte. However, I found that you don't get too many servings out of it.

April 27, 2020

Un bon thé goûteux et reconfortant

J'ai toujours été une fan de latté chai lorsque venait le temps de commander au restaurant. J'ai été curieuse d'essayer celui-ci, moi qui suis absolument nulle lorsque vient le temps de se faire un thé maison, je me suis dis que ça pourrait être pratique. Aussi bon chaud que froid dans un latté chai frappé, me sauve du temps avant de partir au travail en même pas 30 secondes mon breuvage est prêt. Goût réconfortant, je recommande à tous.

April 27, 2020

Hands down the best chai concentrate I’ve tried

I love a good chai latte and over the years have tailored my order to reach what I consider to be perfection. There are many times when it’s just not convenient to go out to grab my chai latte but this concentrate is the next best thing and allows me to mix it just to my liking. I have tried many other concentrates and alway come back to my old friend and favourite, Tazo Chai Concentrate. The taste is spot on, it mixes easily and it’s easy to store in the fridge after opening, I seriously think I would cry if this is ever discontinued.

April 27, 2020

I love this drink. Very delicious will but Tazi latte. The taste was so cream and fresh tasting. These products are amazing. Just started buying the products months ago. I would recommend this product.