Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 13, 2019

Very useful

This is one of my favorite products. It is very useful in so many ways. It’s product description indeed says it all. I use it almost everyday to moisturize my feet (while wearing socks) during bedtime and to moisturize my lips as well. It is very effective to heal cracked skin.

June 11, 2019

A good one.

One of the most useful products that has application in so many things. I particularly bought it for skin protection from acid while treating the infected skin around. I only used a tiny part of it since the box is huge.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

MUST HAVE FOR EVERYTHING

This is one of the product I must have everywhere and every time. I use this to care for my eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, bruises, scars, cut, burns, moisturizing, and rashes/itching. Must get. It is so convenient and necessary for everyday usage. If you apply too much all over your face, you might breakout but it moisturizes so well. I had a really bad reaction and it definitely calms my rashes and blisters. Also, it deeply moisturized my dry spots which are so irritating especially during the winter. MUST HAVE

May 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried.Tested.True

My mother got me hooked on this when I was a child. It still works for chapped lips!
    Have you tried it yet on chapped hands? As a hair styling aid? Or, to waterproof your boots? Works like a charm 😎

May 01, 2019

Love this product

Great value for what you're getting as this product has many uses. Good for babies and adults. Can be used as diaper rash cream and doesnt have a bad smell.

April 30, 2019

I use this everyday all day long!!

I love Vaseline!! I use it all day at work on my lips as I work outside. It really protects them from wind and other elements. Also I use it before bed. I find it really soaks into my skin and I wake up feeling very hydrated since I have dry skin.

April 26, 2019

Perfect for dry cracked lips and more!

I have been using vaseline quite a long time. Vaseline is usually best to use during the winter / dry months as it keeps your cracked skin or lips hydrated. There are many other uses for vaseline in the household, such as using it for lube on squeaky door hinges.

April 24, 2019

Great!

I’ve been using this since I was a kid. It’s a tried and true product with so many uses. I have eczema and have used it to seal in lotion on my legs. I use it to remove eye makeup and also as a lip balm. I’ve used it on dry patches on my face as well. It’s non irritating for me and I will continue to keep buying it!

April 22, 2019

Works great!

Love Vaseline As I use it for multiple purposes! I use it on my dry lips before bed and wake up with smooth lips! Also used it on a healing scar which really helped!

April 22, 2019

Absolutely love

I had extremely cracked lips to the point that I couldn’t smile without cringing in pain. My doctor suggested Vaseline as a treatment as I waited for his prescription. Didn’t even need the prescription! Within a couple of days my lips were way better. This is my go to for when my lips are really dry!