Aveeno Fresh Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 337 in Eye Cream

From the brand known for harnessing the powers of innovative ACTIVE NATURALS® technologies that combine the very best of nature with the power of science, Aveeno has created a new facial skincare line to help combat the many environmental factors that cause stress to the skin: Fresh Essentials. From poor diet and sun exposure, to a hectic lifestyle and lack of sleep, simple everyday stresses can rob the skin of essential nourishment and hydration, resulting in noticeably tired skin that looks dehydrated and dull.

The Fresh Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Roller infuses delicate undereye skin with ACTIVE NATURALS® anti-oxidant Southernwood Extract and vitamins A, C & E to combat the look of dark circles, hydrate to brighten eye area, and de-puff the undereye area with its cooling roller ball.

1.5/5

September 08, 2016

Like most eye rollers, this has a very cooling sensation on the skin, but that's about all it actually does.

I have extremely dark circles that appear a very dark purple on my fair skin. This did absolutely nothing to improve the appearance. I don't have puffiness, but due to my eye shape I naturally have some very fine lines underneath my eyes, which may get more pronounced with fatigue or dryness. Again, this did nothing to lessen the appearance.

I have very dry undereyes and thought this would at the very least provide some hydration. The product is very thin and my skin sucked it right up, afterwards feeling even more dry and tight.

This also dried right out in the tube after only a couple of uses -- nothing would come out onto the ball. It's honestly a terrible product and one of the worst I have ever tried.

June 01, 2016

This is a great little pick me up, when you feel tired. It's a fresh cooling feel that glides on smooth. I like to apply it mid day, not sure it removed bags or dark circles but I know it does feel good. I love Aveeno products, I however think this is pricey.

May 15, 2016

I love this little miracle rolling ball of brightness. This products works so well at freshening those tired, puffy eyes. I roll it on so easily and within a few minutes my eyes look so much smoother, less dark and refreshed. Excellent product.

May 15, 2016

This is a fantastic eye roller to calm the under eye area. I would even compare it to a higher priced product from Clinique (but without the tint). Again, I find Aveeno products have jumped in price recently and I feel it's too much $ to spend. I luckily got this on sale at SDM for $0.99. Yes, 99 CENTS!!! I picked up several and gave a few away as gifts. I went to purchase more because I love it so much but they were then priced at $22. This calms the under eye area so beautifully and feels great!

March 09, 2016

after using this I looked and felt better no stress and darkness under my eyes loved how this made me feel. I am going to buy for my sister for her birthday

January 04, 2016

I received this as a sample in my mailbox. I was so excited to try it, but it was a serious let down. The roller ball felt nice and cool under my eyes, but did nothing for under eye circles or bags. And I used it twice a day for about a month. The scent irritated my skin as well.

December 27, 2015

This product smelt nice and felt good on my face but I didn't notice any change under my eyes at all.

October 23, 2015

This stuff really wakes your eyes up. I use it in the morning and at night. When I wake up in the morning I look wide awake and fresh instead of tired and sleepy with bags. Love this stuff. The other eye rollers don't compare to this!!

October 23, 2015

I tried this product, and although it felt nice going on, I noticed no real difference.

August 01, 2015

I got this product for free in a J&J;bundle pack. I used it for awhile. It felt nice and cool on my skin because of the roller applicator but I honestly didn't notice any dramatic results.