Game of Thrones ("A Song of Ice and Fire" series) by George R.R. Martin Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 960 in Books

May 02, 2016

I am currently reading this book series and I am obsessed! (both the novels and the tv show) When you start to read the books, you gain a bigger appreciation for the series in my opinion. I like how each chapter is organised by character. Also, GRRM has very precise detail which I think adds so much more value because we do not get to see everything on the tv show. There are many story lines and plot twists that it becomes difficult to put the book down because you just want to keep on reading.

GRRM is an amazing author and his books are written very well. I recommend anyone looking for something different to read to give this a try! Do not let the length of the books deter you because once you get hooked in, you will start to forget how lengthy the books are.

I don't know why the price for this on chickadvisor is $9.99..... I think that may be an error, his series do not sell for a price that insanely low.

If you watch the TV series, you should definitely give the series a try!!!

April 06, 2016

Everyone should read theses series. These books were such a great read which kept me up all hours of the night as I could not put the books down. Great books for teenagers and adults. This trilogy is a keeper. I am now obsessed with the series on HBO. Loved the books❕

February 23, 2016

I adored these books and read them after hearing all the hype about the television series. I must admit, the books are much better and completely captivates readers.

February 04, 2016

I bought the series after the first season of Game of Thrones. I didn't want to wait to see how it continues. I've been waiting for the next book in the series now.

January 31, 2016

I love this series! I couldn't put the books down and I would stay up late just to read them. Super awesome.

November 08, 2015

There is one word I think of to describe this book - EPIC. It has so many plot twists, excellent character development, and plenty of drama. It is so much more than a story - it is an adventure. This series will remain in my favorites of all time.

September 28, 2015

I've read the whole series many times and just can't get enough of all the characters ,plots and twists of each of the books. If you haven't read any of these books I highly recommend that you do.

July 29, 2015

I started this series in high school and got several of my friends hooked. His books are so well written, you get invested in the characters from page one on. Not only is his world so easy to picture but it's so easy to lose days in it. I love going back and re-reading the entire series whenever I get the chance.

July 25, 2015

Worth reading for sure, I love these books they are very well out together and I cant put them down. I also love the show.

June 11, 2015

These books were really good! The books were so long though (over 1000 pages per book), felt like you were reading the same book forever!