Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 973 in DVD

April 14, 2016

Omg super in love with movie, I can totally remember watching this as a kid and loving it immediately. This gas a great cast and it's a really memorable movie. Great watch!

April 14, 2016

Another great film by Disney. I loved the costumes, the makeup and props. I say this movie is made for an audience ages 12 and up just because there are some parts that can be scary to children.

March 16, 2016

Great Halloween movie. I didn't see it until I was 15 because when I was little I though it was a scary movie but it's really a funny movie. First time I seen it I needed to buy it on DVD to own.

January 21, 2016

One of my all time favourite films! A great watch not only at Halloween, but all the time. Beautiful story, costuming and set design.

January 06, 2016

Good Halloween movie to watch. I can't believe I used to think it was scary! Now I think it is hilarious!

January 06, 2016

Halloween classic! I watch this one every year with my girlfriends. It's a tradition now.

September 25, 2015

This movie is my favourite Halloween movie !! It's a classic you can't go wrong !

May 07, 2015

I like this movie and the 3 actresses are wonderful in this movie. They seem so realistic and their makeup is so believable. I've always been a Bette Midler fan and had to have this. I didn't like the part about the evil witches wanting to devour the kids. It's an adult themed movie in my opinion

May 07, 2015

A great cast carries this movie from a bit cheesy to quite funny, Bette Midler is theatrically hilarious. Great movie for kids.

April 09, 2015

Seen this movie as a kid and liked it. A woman told a man to stay away from a certain place because the legend says that there is a band of evil witches and the man than ignores the warning and accidentally awakes them and gets into trouble.

What do you think, have you seen it?