Joe Fresh Socks
Good

Joe Fresh Socks Reviews

Ranked #888 out of 987 in Misc

November 30, 2016

I actually really like the Joe Fresh socks for my 17 month old daughter. I pay 3 for $6 (sometimes they can contribute towards bonus points for PC Plus when bought at Independent). The socks also have the grip features-- which is a must for a toddler, especially on our hardwood floors!! The socks themselves are actually very thick, so they have not worn out. I will be able to pass them onto friends/family afterwards (as children grow out of clothing very quickly!)

i definitely recommend!

January 17, 2016

These are really comfortable and come in many colors and styles ,they seem to last long without getting holes and they come in multi packs which is great

November 19, 2009

I talk about Joe Fresh socks a lot. My family thinks I'm a bit weird - especially since last Christmas when I gave everyone socks. They are a great price (usually 3 for $4 - $6) and have a variety of sport and dress socks. My favourites are the white sport socks. They are so soft with a thick padding on the bottom and they last a long time. I have more Joe Fresh socks in my drawer than any other kind.

The one thing is they can be hard to find. The nearest Joe Fresh to me always runs out of stock. When I visit Winnipeg, I go to Superstore (north kildonan) and load up since they always have a healthy stash.

April 11, 2009

Ok, so there are SO many reasons to love Joe Fresh, but did you know their socks are one of them? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these socks. I have purchases regular ankle socks, sport socks, and dress socks from here and have been exceedingly happy with all of them. They last a long time (the quality of Joe Fresh products is undeniable) and are really comfy. Not to mention they have small but cute little spins on the classics; for example, you know the socks that are white with gray heels and toes? Well Joe Fresh’s version of these is black socks with brightly coloured heels and toes! And it came 7 in a pack (one for each day of the week!) Not to mention the price is amazing. I got a pack of 4 sport socks for 6 dollars! Highly recommend.