Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1007 in DVD

January 20, 2017

Classic!!!!! This movie has been on the top of my fav list! Watched it for the first time when I was a preteen. The outhouse scene gets me every single time, ha ha ha!! Lots of jump scares and the dinosaurs look awesome!

April 14, 2016

I have seen this movie many times. Jurassic park has always been a favourite of mine since i was a kid and now my daughter loves it as well. Graphics are pretty good and there is just the right amount of gore in the movie. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!

April 14, 2016

Fantastic movie! I love everything about this movie, the story, the awesome graphics which made the dinosaurs really come to life and the Jurasic theme park. I have watched this movie several times and the graphics still look amazing. Love this movie.

February 15, 2016

I've seen this movie a lot of times and I read the book a few times as well. I still cannot get bored of this movie though. I love watching the dinosaurs in it, they look so real.

January 21, 2016

Stunning visual effects that hold up even today! A thrilling film that everyone should see at least once.

January 16, 2016

I love this movie. It seemed so scary back in the day. I still love the first movie the best!

January 03, 2016

This was be beginning of the great movies with great special effects., Love the Jurassic Park series

January 03, 2016

I have always been a huge fan of dinosaurs! This movie is a classic. Although it looks cheesy now because of the advances in technology, I will always be a fan. Who doesn't love the idea of dinosaurs on earth?!? It's a intriguing concept.

July 09, 2015

Such an amazing movie! Not even the new Jurassic World could top Jurassic Park!

June 03, 2015

One of my favorite movies!! Such an amazing movie!!