• Kernel Seasons Popcorn Seasoning
  • Kernel Seasons Popcorn Seasoning

Kernel Seasons Popcorn Seasoning Reviews

Ranked #2203 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 02, 2016

I'm not really big on popcorn, I guess I just don't like it getting caught in my teeth and it always seemed to taste bland until I discovered these seasonings. I think they are great, they come in different flavors ,my favorite has to be the white cheddar, it really adds great flavor to dull popcorn, so now this is all we ever buy

February 12, 2016

My hubby and daughter are obsessed with these seasonings! They use it on our own air popped or the bags we buy from kernels. We started to combine the flavours too. My daughter loves cheesy dill lol

November 01, 2015

This is a powder saisoning that you add on your hot popcorn. No gms, very salty, but good. You Will need to drink a lot of water. Not my favorite brand for my taste.

May 01, 2015

Popcorn is a staple in our house as a nightly snack and these seasons are so much fun. My favourite is all dressed or sour cream and onion, but my bf goes through a ton of white cheddar. The sodium is the only downside to these...I really wish there was a reduced sodium option.

March 15, 2015

Kernels sells a lot of different popcorn seasonings. I really like the dill pickle one and the ketchup one. Really good quality and so nice to have on hand if you want to make your popcorn more exciting.

January 12, 2015

Kernel Seasons Popcorn Seasoning is not only great on popcorn, but it gives your favorite veggies a boost! Try this product. You will love it!

July 18, 2014

Oh boy, the cheese and dill pickle flavoring is by far the best one I have had yet!! Plain popcorn isn't even a thing in my house:) Love it.

June 20, 2012

I have been using Kernal Season's Popcorn Seasoning for a long time. I love how there are so many flavors to choose from. My favorite is the White Cheddar. I discovered it at a theater and was ecstatic when I saw it at the grocery store! I would recommend this to anyone who loves popcorn as much as I do!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted