McCain Superfries Crinkle Cut Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Cutlery is overrated! Go ahead and enjoy with your favourite finger foods. You might love crinkle cut fries on their own, but these crisp fries were made for dipping! And that’s no surprise since they’re made from specially selected potatoes and a touch of sea salt.​​​​​

April 16, 2016

Délicieuse, rapide à cuire, assaisonnement parfait.. délicieuse nature ou avec une mayonnaise sauce chili à côté accompagné d'un bon steak miamm :) :)

April 01, 2016

Buying these fries was the biggest mistake that I've ever made... because now I'm addicted! I don't know what it is about these fries, but they taste so amazingly delicious! They do not have a fake frozen taste to them at all. I usually add a bit of sea salt to these crispy golden treats, with a side of ketchup mixed with plum sauce for dipping.

March 29, 2016

We got these on sale to try. They are very tasty, and crisp up really nice in the oven. We sometimes put grated cheese and bacon bits on top. They taste like real potatoes. Not that frozen fry taste. YUMMY !

March 27, 2016

There are so many different ways I have made these in the past for my family and I. They work great in both lunch and dinner options. My absolute favourite thing to do is sprinkle them with garlic salt, and other BBQ spices when they are halfway cooked. These ones are best dipped in BBQ sauce and cooked extra long so they're crispy :)

March 26, 2016

I LOVE my fries. I have tried many different kinds and brands and always come back to McCain. I love the way the Superfries get really crispy without jeapardizing the taste.

March 26, 2016

Love the Crinkle Cut McCain Superfries. I am having them for breakfast right now. I just put them in a fry pan and let them get browner and crisp, and will eat them with some eggs over easy. These McCain fries are so tasty compared to other frozen fries. My grandkids like them and it is easy to just put a few in the fry pan and cook them up for them for a quick snack, or lunch.

March 22, 2016

Love them. My go to when I need a quick fix for sure! Crispy on the outside warm and creamy on the inside. yes please! I've always been a fan and don't plan on changing that anytime soon!

March 21, 2016

I had never tried these fries before, but now I am hooked! They seem extra crispy on the outside because of the crinkle cut ridges, while maintaining that soft texture inside...so delish! I joked tonight that the fries were the main meal while the burgers were the side dish because everyone was eating these fries like there was no tomorrow!

March 19, 2016

I don't think any fries on the market can rival the McCain's Superfries Crinkle Cut. Their Crinkle Cut has been my favourite forever. They are fantastic any way you cook them, baked in the oven or deep fried. But my favourite way to prepare them is using my T-Fal Actifry. This gives them that really crispy restaurant quality texture without all the extra fat of deep frying. These fries are so good you don't need any condiments! I will often eat them plain.

March 18, 2016

Kids & Adults love these fries. We use only McCain fries & hash browns. I bake them in the oven and they turn out just perfect never too crispy or hard like other name brand fries. Will keep buying them