Nike Brand

Nike Brand Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1001 in Misc

November 12, 2016

I love the brand NIKE. I have yet to find a Nike product I don`t care for. I don`t wish to own everything I just adore the brand. I think part of way I love Nike is the emblem or check. Its simple yet I find it classy

May 18, 2016

I have a lot of Nike products and I often purchase Nike products as gifts because they are so well liked. The last thing I purchased was a Nike cap for my father for upcoming Father's Day and I also got work out tanks for myself, all great quality products.

May 18, 2016

I like the Nike brand shoes clothing etc. It is good quality and lasts. Everything I have bought washes up nicely and doesn't fade as bad as other name brands that I have bought.

May 17, 2016

I love Nike brand. Lots of selections to choose from and designs. I do a lot of walking so I purchased running shoes specifically for walking and they are fantastic and good quality. Nike has their name on sportswear, runners, summer saddles and so much more. A name that has been around for many years and just continues to grow bigger.

May 10, 2016

A great athletic brand for shoes. So many styles and colors to choose from that it is so difficult to make a choice of the best one to buy but rest assured all of them have good quality and last long.

April 27, 2016

I love nike clothing. The clothing lasts forever. I buy alot of workout clothing through nike and it hasen't dissapponted me yet, Very comfrotable and the price is average

February 07, 2016

Best brand in runners dont get anything else but nike!! So comfy and great designs

February 07, 2016

Nike, Nike, Nike, I live for Nike!!!! This is the ONLY brand of shoe I buy, you will never see anything but Nike on these feet! Best quality of shoes I have ever purchased, the Nike brand in general is awesome but the shoes are my favourite!

January 24, 2016

Nike makes some decent quality gear. I have tried all kinds of there products.
    Skates, rollerblades, baseball gloves, runners and clothes.
    I find that Nike could do some work with the designs. Quality is decent but
    not all of the apparel is nice looking.

January 24, 2016

Nike makes great shoes I've had a pair of these that lasted me 3 years they are made to last and they feel so comfortable on your feet