Nike Brand

Nike Brand Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1013 in Misc

March 01, 2017

Nike is such a classic brand that has been around for what seems like forever. High quality clothing and shoes, a lot of different options and something for everyone. I love their shoes!

January 30, 2017

I am a really big Nike fan from way back. In the past I have had tshirts, sweatshirts, but my favourite are the running shoes! I have my eye on a new pair, but waiting until a sale comes along!

November 12, 2016

I love the brand NIKE. I have yet to find a Nike product I don`t care for. I don`t wish to own everything I just adore the brand. I think part of way I love Nike is the emblem or check. Its simple yet I find it classy

May 18, 2016

I have a lot of Nike products and I often purchase Nike products as gifts because they are so well liked. The last thing I purchased was a Nike cap for my father for upcoming Father's Day and I also got work out tanks for myself, all great quality products.

May 18, 2016

I like the Nike brand shoes clothing etc. It is good quality and lasts. Everything I have bought washes up nicely and doesn't fade as bad as other name brands that I have bought.

May 17, 2016

I love Nike brand. Lots of selections to choose from and designs. I do a lot of walking so I purchased running shoes specifically for walking and they are fantastic and good quality. Nike has their name on sportswear, runners, summer saddles and so much more. A name that has been around for many years and just continues to grow bigger.

May 10, 2016

A great athletic brand for shoes. So many styles and colors to choose from that it is so difficult to make a choice of the best one to buy but rest assured all of them have good quality and last long.

April 27, 2016

I love nike clothing. The clothing lasts forever. I buy alot of workout clothing through nike and it hasen't dissapponted me yet, Very comfrotable and the price is average

February 07, 2016

Best brand in runners dont get anything else but nike!! So comfy and great designs

February 07, 2016

Nike, Nike, Nike, I live for Nike!!!! This is the ONLY brand of shoe I buy, you will never see anything but Nike on these feet! Best quality of shoes I have ever purchased, the Nike brand in general is awesome but the shoes are my favourite!

R3Bean added a new review for