Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 41 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

January 16, 2017

We have several of these kicking around our home! They are great for throwing on to go outside or taking down to the beach. I wouldn't recommend wearing them for long distances, they hurt the feet after awhile.

January 16, 2017

If you are looking for a quick and bright pair of flip flops to wear around or on a beach vacation then Old Navy flip flops are perfect. It is simply a case of you get what you pay for, they cost very little so I only recommend them if you know that before purchasing. There is not a lot of support with flip flops either (not just these). Overall for a fun pair of "throw away" shoes at a great price these are your best bet.

January 16, 2017

Honestly can say I have been buying these flip flops since I was a child and still haven't had a desire to buy elsewhere. They are so comfy and conform to your feet. They are available in several colours and sometimes patterns and are so affordable too!-everytime I go they are on sale for very cheap-some years I have go pairs for only a dollar! Last summer I went to europe for 20 days and did A LOT of walking, many times wearing these flip flops and they did not do me wrong! I had friends with expensive flip flops that broke and I still had my sandles to bring home with me.

January 13, 2017

I got them when they have $1 sale. These flip flops are very comfortable if you wear it indoor or short period. Suggest not to wear in the rainy day because they are pretty slippery.

January 13, 2017

They are very comfortable and form to your feet. The price is very affordable. They also have amazing sales, which we all love. They have a wide selection of colours as well.

January 10, 2017

These are really plain flip flops, so if that is what you are looking for go ahead and get them. I wear mine for camping or at beach / pool. They are true to size.

January 09, 2017

Great value and lots of colors to choose from. That being said, these are my by the pool or on the beach flip flops. I tried them for daily use and found them too thin for support and safety of items going through sole. For cost I don't mind throwing them out at the end of the season and getting new ones the next year!

January 09, 2017

Old navy has great basic flip flops that are cute and affordable. They usually last only one season, but for the price they are worth it and great to get in the basics and trendy Colors of the season with no guilt!

January 08, 2017

As soon as these go on sale I buy one of each colour. They are perfect to just have around for the deck during pool season or cottaging and camping. They are comfortable and cheap so if they break or you lose them you don't feel that bad!

January 07, 2017

These are the best I look forward to this sale every year, these are great for camping, I lost one this year when I was kayaking, no big deal, they were only one dollar!!!!