Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 41 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

November 29, 2016

Everyone loves to wear something light and comfortable in the Summer time on their feet.Sometimes I wear a pair of Flip Flops Old Navy bought but,I don't wear them very often.I know they come in pretty colors and are cheap to buy but,I find that when I wear them,I'm always careful I don't twist my Ankle.There is no support to them and you always have to be aware of where you are walking.I find that a slim pair of sandles ,with some ankle support,is just right for me.Everyone has their preference so,if Flip Flop is your thing by all means wear them in good health.I cannot recommend these Flip Flops but,this is one you will have to decide on.

November 29, 2016

They were great flip flops for the summer. They wore very well but like any other flip flop they don't provide proper support. Great for the beach but not everyday.

November 29, 2016

I love these flip flops! They always have so many different colours to choose from, and always a great deal. They last forever since I only wear them for like 4-5 months a year.

November 28, 2016

The old Navy flip flops are great the price is great too..I usually buy a lot of them when they are going on sale and they last fir long time..I love all the pretty colors too.

November 28, 2016

These are great flip flops and a brand. I just love them and they are so comfortable on my feet. Definitely my go to brand and style for everyday wearing.

November 26, 2016

The reason I enjoy these so much is I get them when they are on crazy sale. $1 per pair every year, once a year. I have tons of these flip flops, some last longer then others, which is weird since they are the same flip flops just different colours haha but for $1 a pair you really can't go wrong. I find them comfortable enough to walk around in for a good couple hours. I use them for pool/beach times especially!

November 21, 2016

The old navy flip flops ne sont pas fait pour moi car je trouve ça trop mince et ont ressens tout lesimplement roches et autres quand nous marchons avec. Pour moi ce produit la est bon pour une chose quand vous voulez prendre une douche à l'extérieur de chez-vous.

November 21, 2016

Affordable, replaceable and comes in a variety of colours. I love getting these flip flops in bulk! They are easy to wear and if they get ruined, it's not the end of the world.

November 14, 2016

Great cheap tong's. Perfect for the beach or just going out in the backyard. When Old Navy have their 1$ tongs special, I always get 10 pairs :) Really recommend it!

November 10, 2016

How can yo go wrong with these. They are cheap and cute. They only last a season or two but you can grab a new set. I wear them all the time so there's a reason I'll wear them out. Definitely worth it!