Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 42 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 23, 2017

Old Navy flip flops are the best basic flips at a great price. They fit my feet better than any other I've tried (of this basic style) and they hold up really well. And with the price dropping as low a $1 at certain times of year, you can have a pair in every colour!

March 21, 2017

old navy flip flops is the number one pick shoes that I buy while shopping. They are at good price and the are popular in my house whole. I have a brown pair that I have not even wore yet. And I plan on buying more in the near future.

March 21, 2017

Looove these flip flops! I normally hold out to buy them on $1 flip flop day and stock up. The black are my staple and wear them all summer long. I highly recommend!

March 19, 2017

Love these flip flops- especially for the price! They come in lots of cute colours and actually last! I have bought them many times over the years, and will continue to as they add more colours.

March 18, 2017

Heading to the beach, looking to make casual hikes along trails in the summer or just have a lazy sunny day outside? Highly recommend these old navy flip fops- super cheap yet super comfy! :)

March 18, 2017

I love this brand and the fit is as expected. Comfortable and love the material as it lasts long and doesn't wear down like some of the cheaper flip flops. Colors/dyes remain bright.

March 16, 2017

Oh flip flops, I love that time of year! I go through so many flip flops it's crazy and I find that old navy flip flops are good quality, comfortable, reasonable priced and have lots of colour and sizes. I always purchase atleast one pair a year.

March 16, 2017

My everyday flip-flop has always been Old Navy flip-flops. They are reasonably priced and last long. I find them to be comfy for everyday wear as long as it doesn't include long hikes (not the comfiest after a long wear in the flip-flops). They have a wide variety of colours to match any outfit. It is nice to have multiple pairs because of the amount of variety and the affordable price. I am overall happy with Old Navy Flip-flops and intend on buying some in the near future.

March 16, 2017

Great price, lasts a while and looks pretty good as far as rubber flip flops go. Don't give blisters between the toes like some other affordable flip flops. Tons of colors to choose from, and perfect for a day at the beach

March 15, 2017

Great value flip flops available in a fabulous variety of fun colours! Although I personally find they take some time to break in (the thong bands tend to scratch the tops of my feet and I'm forced to switch shoes at least every two days as a result), there is nothing comparable available at the same price point, especially if you get these on sale! I primarily wear mine for use at the pool at my gym and find no discomfort in this however, I'd recommend being careful about wearing them for errands after the first few days you own them! Also, do not recommend wearing these in very hot temperatures! I found the plastic starting melting and getting stuck to the concrete on the Vegas Strip a few July's ago!!