Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 Cushion Foundation

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 Cushion Foundation Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 623 in Foundation

February 21, 2017

I bought this when it was on sale at the drug store. Unlike the other reviewers, I find the coverage to be adequately buildable to be able to cover my redness and blemishes. I like the way it feels and makes my skin look and it is very light feeling. However, I would not pay full price because you do not get a lot of product and it actually made me break out horribly. By the end of the week I had 5 pimples on my chin.

December 23, 2016

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at the drug store and I had run out of my current foundation. It gives a light to medium coverage. It's not the most build-able formula out there. What I love about it is that it provides some coverage but looks very skin-like. It's great for every day wear as long as you can find your shade and don't need mega coverage.
    I would have difficulty dropping the full price on it though. You don't get a lot of product in the compact. It's definitely worth the sale price that I paid though.

March 05, 2016

I find this product is overpriced for what it is. This foundation is very light coverage, so if you are trying to cover blemishes, this will not do the trick. It does not have very good shade range either. It eventually breaks down too even with a primer.

February 08, 2016

Comes in a compact with it's own cosmetic sponge. Press the cushion for the liquid foundation which gives beautiful even coverage that looks natural.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath