Primo pizza squeeze

Primo pizza squeeze Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

Perfect for home made pizza night. I find you can get 2 med pizza's from one bottle, but if your a fan of lots of sauce, buy another bottle. The flavor is awesome, not too sweet not too spicy. Taste just like take out but I think even better. The herbs taste is quite lively in this sauce which I really like. You can really taste the basil and oregano.

The only reason I gave the quality only 4 stars is because I don't like plastic packaging.. Glass would be nicer.

September 19, 2016

The only pizza sauce used in this household. There's always quite a few bottles stocked away. I like how it's in a squeezable bottle. Taste good, not too thick or thin.

September 19, 2016

One of the only pizza sauces I will buy. I do wait till it goes on sale as it can be pricey sometimes in certain stores. The flavor is amazing and tastes great. They should make different types of pizza sauce though!

April 21, 2016

This pizza sauce is very good . I like how it is in a squeezeable bottle easy for reusing in the futre and the price is right as well. I would but in the future

April 20, 2016

This pizza sauce is great. It's inexpensive, tastes great, and the packaging is genius. I love that it is resealable - much more user friendly than a tin of pizza sauce and more cost-effective since I'm no longer tossing out half empty tins every time I make pizza.

April 20, 2016

This is one of the best tasting pizza sauces. The squeezable bottle is a extra handy thing about this sauce. It is also a great price.I buy this all the time and it is my number one go to sauce.

April 20, 2016

Love this pizza squeeze! Tastes so good on any homemade pizzas or even just to use as a dipping sauce. Love using this when I make English muffin pizzas. Again, great taste and great price!

April 20, 2016

Primo Pizza Squeeze can be found at Dollarama and Dollar Tree for $1.00 or $2.00, making it great for a cheap, make-you-own pizza night! The taste is very good, the consistency is smooth, and it bakes on to crust if bits are revealing and not covered by cheese or toppings (which is tasty!). I've even used this sauce as a dip for pizza bites and mozza sticks! Not the best quality or ingredients, but worth buying if you're a saver!

April 20, 2016

My son and I love to make our own pizza in different forms from pizza subs, pizza rolls and mini pizzas and primo is defiantly one of my favorite pizza sauce. Very tasty with great seasoning.