• Pur Minerals 5 Piece Starter Kit
Good

Pur Minerals 5 Piece Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 651 in Foundation

March 21, 2017

This starter kit is amazing! For $45 you get their mascara, powder brush, sample primer, sample bronzer, and sample mineral foundation in whichever shade. The price for this is unreal, and I would buy again and again for the brush and mascara alone! The sizes are great if you want to try the products before purchasing full sizes, and the mini's are great for traveling as well! I have oily skin, and the foundation gives me a perfect matte look, and I love that it has an SPF so I don't have to worry about sunscreen! Highly recommend to any person, especially in the summer, even as a powder to set liquid foundation! This is a must-have.

September 26, 2016

The first time I purchased Pur was in this kit .
    I liked that I could sample numerous products . I was so impressed by the mineral power makeup . I have red , sensitive skin and the makeup didn't irritate
    My skin and it covered it well . The chisel brush is perfect for applying the makeup . The primer, mascara and bronzer are great too !

June 01, 2015

I was a little hesitant to step out of my usual foundation and powder comfort zone and try a new line - but the Pur Minerals 5 Piece Starter Kit made it economical and I was quite amazed at the quality of the products! Everything I needed to try a new line of complexion products was included. The 5 Piece Kit includes 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (This stuff is amazing!), Neutral Primer, Mineral Glow, Impact+ Mascara and a Chisel Brush (This brush alone is $26.00 CAD!!) I purchased the entire kit for $43.00 CAD at my local Shoppers Drugmart and my skin looks flawless! So pleased I have discovered Pur!