• Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Colour
  • Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Colour

Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Colour Reviews

Ranked #1092 out of 1443 in Nail Polish

Patented formula with Micro-Minerals and Calcium provides a chip-free manicure!Perfect-Glide Brush for flawless application. No DBP, Toluene or Free Formaldehyde. Calcium strengthens and nourishes nails.Special

August 31, 2016

Decided to give this a try as I have been doing gel nails at home for a while, and noticed my nails were not as healthy under the polish. I tried a beautiful burgundy, which took only 2 coats to provide full and even coverage. I think 10 days is a stretch, although I am pretty rough on my hands. I would say that it last 5-7 days looking really good. Would be okay for 10 days, but there will be some chips, and wear. All in all, a really good polish that is worth the higher price.

August 25, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised that Sally Hansen's No Chip 10 day polish was true to its name. Each time I've used this polish on my toes it lasted a full two weeks & looks great!

August 17, 2016

I've tried this product. Worked well made my nails very pretty and strong. But nail polish for me never lasts as long as it should. But they looked fantastic when the colour was on

May 17, 2011

This line of nail polish is pretty durable. Whenever I wear it, it won't cheap for a good while. I won't say it won't chip for 10 days though. Great colors and great for people who don't want to redo their nails every other day!

December 01, 2009

This nail polish is amazing for the price ! I'm usually not one to paint my nails but I've just begun and so far this nail polish has really impressed me, It goes on in one coat (other then darker colours such as "Tenacious Ruby") which usually take about 2 coats, and even 2 coats is still impressive compared to other drug store nail polishes I've purchased, the colours are all very cute and I plan on buying more of these !

February 07, 2009

I am a total nail polish junkie, and I liked this one a lot. It is comparable to my favourite OPI's in terms of colour, quick drying-ness, and long lasting wear. It lasted 7 days for me before more than one nail chipped, but I still highly reccommend it because often some cheap brands can last as little as 3-4 days.

February 04, 2009

I love this nail polish!! It actually does what it's supposed. My first time trying it I was on day 12 and it finally chipped a little on the edge of the nail. So it made it past it's 10 day promise. Definately buy this polish; it's a good price and worth more than any high end brand!

November 13, 2008

I used Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Color in Still Sanding (a creamy neutral color) over acrylic nails, and was very impressed with how long it lasted. Even when doing a lot of hand-intensive activities, I didn't get a single chip. After two weeks it was starting to wear on the edges, but still didn't have any chips, and I could have probably gotten away with wearing it longer. This is some of the best wearing nail polish I have ever seen.

August 10, 2008

The only nail polish that I purchased this summer is the Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Nail Polish in Plum Pretty. It is a dark purple colour that looks almost black in the bottle. The colour is amazing if you are looking for something dark. I applied the nail polish to my toes and it dried quickly. The nail polish lasted two weeks and did not chip.