• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Good

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1005 in DVD

February 27, 2017

With all the old Disney classics that are getting a makeover I have to wonder how long it will be before we see Snow White in human form on the big screen? This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Really enjoyed the story and the characters. Although the wicked witch was my least favorite!

September 30, 2016

Snow white will always be a classic Disney princess. A movie every girl has watched or should watch. I watched it as kid, and I'll watch it every once in a while now.

May 20, 2016

This used to be one of my most watched movies in my house when I was a kid. It was great, because as a kid, I could bond with my dad, talking about where we were scared in the movie, because it is one of the only movies that he watched as a kid. The songs are also classic: I used to make it a habit of singing "whistle while you work" while doing the dishes. I hope this movie never gets redone.

April 28, 2016

If the cute little animation didn't melt your heart, the voice of Snow While (Adriana Caselotti) will. Such hauntingly beautiful songs. Love this classic tale. Watch it, you won't be bored.

February 09, 2016

Disney made a beautiful animation from this great story. Heartwarming, romantic and cute at the same time. beautifully made

February 08, 2016

A fantastic classic that I still have in my stash from my kids and now their kids watch it.

January 08, 2016

Such a classic. Great story line and so many funny parts.

October 20, 2015

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs;

One of my favorite Disney Classics.

Beautiful story line, also full of laughter (the seven dwarfs are funny)

Shows the different sides of evil and good!!

August 08, 2015

great classic movie... kids and adults alike love this one!!!!

July 27, 2015

My favourite disney princess i love the story of the fair skin lady who is taken in by the 7 men. I love all the characters especially doopey. Since Im highly allergic to apples I always say Im snow white ha ha. Seriously another disney classic.