SoftSoap Hydrating Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 552 in Body Wash

August 02, 2016

J'adoooee tout ce qui est coconut et ce savon est parfait. Il laisse la peau si douce et si hydraté. De plus, le coconut est très important pour la peau. Je le recommande fortement.

August 02, 2016

I absolutely love coconut scented everything! And this was a no brainer to pick up and try, absolutely love it. leaves my skin soft and smooth. definitely recommend if you like coconuts too.

May 10, 2016

First, I LOVE the smell of the coconut in this body wash, smells like summer, reminds me of the tropics . The body wash always feels my skin nice and smooth after each use ,hydrates vert well, the consistency of the soap is nice and thick which makes it foam easily and you don't need a lot of product to get a nice foam. It is one of my favourite body wash .

February 22, 2016

The SoftSoap Hydrating Body Wash is quite thick and you don't need a lot to get clean. The scents are nice and we have tried a few. I like to buy them when they are on sale and stock up. My skin feels silky smooth after use.

February 13, 2016

I love Sol Sol products I find that they work very well without leaving your skin feeling dry your skin feels nice and soft and the smell is just fantastic the cost is on average I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

February 05, 2016

I really like this product. It smells great, and makes my skin feel amazingly soft after each use!

January 23, 2016

I like this body wash because it doesn't dry out my skin. It smells really nice too.

January 23, 2016

I have bought it a few times leaves you soft and feeling clean I don't find the scents last though

January 21, 2016

It's the best body wash it have the best smell and it hydrates my skin and prevent dryness , after using it daily my skin feels so soft , smooth and silky which is amazing

January 15, 2016

I really like the smell of the body wash and the way it lathers up, but I don't find its any more moisturizing then any other body wash. Since I can't find any body wash of any brand to keep my skin from getting dry, I buy the soft soap simply because it is soap free.

Neuven added a new review for