Step Mom movie
Good

Step Mom movie Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 973 in DVD

October 12, 2016

I watch this movie every year at Christmastime and it sill gives me the feels! I love the dynamic between the characters but especially between Julia and Susan. Its a combination of a feel-good movie but so deeply encapsulates relatable family experiences from coming of age, mixed families dynamics to tragedy and loss.

February 19, 2016

This is a great movie. I love Julia Roberts. She is a great actrice and plays a great role in this movie. Great drama movie. Highly recommended. I have the DVD a home.

January 29, 2016

I just luv this movie ! It stars my two favorite actresess . It made me cry and I will buy one of these days to add to my collection

January 29, 2016

Such a great movie that demonstrates the love a mom has for her children. Reminds me of how great my mother was before she died of cancer. She knew she was dying even though we didn't want to believe it so she planned for it like the mother in this movie did. Very touching but sad.

January 01, 2016

Julia Roberts plays a good part to a dying mom. Has a great ending. Love this movie