The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this from the body shop and it feels so nice all over the skin, especially in the winter it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth, i usually use it after i shave to moisturize

December 05, 2016

I loved this cream when I was still using this. I just find it really thick and heavy so I have only used it from late fall to early spring when it's really cold and the weather dries up my skin so bad. I also used it as a spot treatment for dry spots. I also found it quite heavy as a day cream so I only use it at night.

It did its work for me and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It mad my skin soft and smooth.

1.5/5

September 06, 2016

This is another product I tried when I was younger and really liked, but once again, they have massively reformulated it, and not in a good way.

This is supposed to be for sensitive skin. Maybe it used to be, but this new version is chock full of chemicals and perfumes. It is highly scented, which it never used to be, and made my skin react terribly, which it never used to do. Even my mom, who does not have sensitive skin and is not sensitive to scents, could not use this on her face and has decided to put it on her feet.

I don't know what The Body Shop is doing, but they seriously need to rethink some of their products. They used to have more natural formulas, but now their ingredient lists are a mile long. That's not good for anyone!

September 05, 2016

I tried this product about a year ago and I was sorely disappointed. The moisturizer caused a burning sensation on my face and made patched of my skin red and flakey, even though I was told in store that Vitamin E would be great for my sensitive skin.

August 29, 2016

This cream is very effective for dry skin! I love the smell and how easy it is to work into the skin. The price is right and it hydrates my skin all day long! Definitely a must for any chick with dry skin!!!

August 27, 2016

I have been using this semi-regularly for almost a year. I used it a lot in the winter when I really needed it and it is dependable. It dries quickly, hydrates, and the smell is minimal (which is my preference).

For the amount in a tub and how long it is lasting me, it's a good value.

The only thing is that I'm not sure I will re-buy. It is reliable but not particular special.

August 25, 2016

My go to facial cream. The floral scent has gotten strong so I can't use it as an eye cream as well anymore but it still works great on my face.

A little goes a long way!

July 26, 2016

love this cream! Received a sample in a sample bag and fell in love, had to go in and buy some more! Some people say it is heavy but I find it absorbs into my dry skin well and doesn't leave an oily residue.

July 20, 2016

For the price, I can't recommend this moisturizer. It's very heavy and dense and feels that way on your face. I found it left my face feeling greasy. I have combination skin and even the dry areas of my face were greasy...but with dry patches. I used this moisturizer for about two weeks so my skin could adjust but it never did.

April 29, 2016

I like this cream, I use it on my face after I get out of the shower and it never breaks me out. It's very light and dries super fast. It has a very light scent, that smells more clean than anything.