The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 14, 2017

It works really well on dry skin and absorbs quickly. I only use it in the winter when my skin is very dry. Also works well as a night cream without being too heavy.

March 03, 2017

Sigh I really wanted to like this but it didn't agree with my skin. I think it was too oily for my combo skin. I started breaking out after using this for a couple weeks. It smells nice, is moisturizing but not good for oily skin. My T zone was breaking out. I will use the rest for my skin or body.

December 08, 2016

I wish there was a button that just made the sound "MEEEEHHH" would make.

I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It is a moisturizer, simply a moisturizer. I didn't see any change in my skin whilst using this, but it did moisturize. So I guess if you are searching for a simple moisturizer, this is the one for you.

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this from the body shop and it feels so nice all over the skin, especially in the winter it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth, i usually use it after i shave to moisturize

December 05, 2016

I loved this cream when I was still using this. I just find it really thick and heavy so I have only used it from late fall to early spring when it's really cold and the weather dries up my skin so bad. I also used it as a spot treatment for dry spots. I also found it quite heavy as a day cream so I only use it at night.

It did its work for me and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It mad my skin soft and smooth.

1.5/5

September 06, 2016

This is another product I tried when I was younger and really liked, but once again, they have massively reformulated it, and not in a good way.

This is supposed to be for sensitive skin. Maybe it used to be, but this new version is chock full of chemicals and perfumes. It is highly scented, which it never used to be, and made my skin react terribly, which it never used to do. Even my mom, who does not have sensitive skin and is not sensitive to scents, could not use this on her face and has decided to put it on her feet.

I don't know what The Body Shop is doing, but they seriously need to rethink some of their products. They used to have more natural formulas, but now their ingredient lists are a mile long. That's not good for anyone!

September 05, 2016

I tried this product about a year ago and I was sorely disappointed. The moisturizer caused a burning sensation on my face and made patched of my skin red and flakey, even though I was told in store that Vitamin E would be great for my sensitive skin.

August 29, 2016

This cream is very effective for dry skin! I love the smell and how easy it is to work into the skin. The price is right and it hydrates my skin all day long! Definitely a must for any chick with dry skin!!!

August 27, 2016

I have been using this semi-regularly for almost a year. I used it a lot in the winter when I really needed it and it is dependable. It dries quickly, hydrates, and the smell is minimal (which is my preference).

For the amount in a tub and how long it is lasting me, it's a good value.

The only thing is that I'm not sure I will re-buy. It is reliable but not particular special.

August 25, 2016

My go to facial cream. The floral scent has gotten strong so I can't use it as an eye cream as well anymore but it still works great on my face.

A little goes a long way!