Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 566 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

March 29, 2017

I love this coffee, like who doesn't?

cheap, or at least cheaper than all the others, and such a great taste..

my coffee is always gonna be Medium Doble Doble.

March 29, 2017

I like Tim Hortons coffee because it is not a super strong coffee. Some coffees give me stomach pains and I believe it is from it just being too strong. I can drink a Tims coffee and not have any problems. It's taste is also quite mild so you can have it plain or with cream and sugar. I only enjoy their regular as I find their dark roast has an aftertaste that I am not a fan of.

March 29, 2017

C'est la seule sorte de café que j'achète sur la route. Habituellement je me fais toujours un café à la maison, mais que je suis pressée et que je veux un café, je vais chez Tim Horton

March 28, 2017

Bon ok c deja arriver que jai trouver qu'il ne goutait pas si bon...mais pour quelqun qui habite en avant comme moi j'en est bue en masse pour dire que a 98% du temps le cafer est excellent. Un moyen pour moins de 2$ avec tx et si vous avez une fringale les combos avec cafer sont a essayer! Essayer aussi la torrefaction foncer ! Et pour les accro comme moi ...les capsule keurig du tim horton sont a vendre un peu partout pour 9.99$

March 27, 2017

Ah good old timmies what better coffee is there? None! Haha they just can't be beat I love there orginal blend double double with a hazlenut shot that's my goto! That's not saying they don't have others amazing choices such as
    Iced coffee
    Iced caps
    Mochas
    Soups & sandwiches
    Doughnuts &Timbits;(doughnut holes )
    Muffins and more!!!

There prices are also amazing if your in Canada make sure to check them out!!!

March 24, 2017

Love Timmys coffee! A true Canadian staple

March 23, 2017

far too ubiquitous and the taste has gone downhill. This coffee always leave a filmy takes on my tongue that lingers for a long while. I would not go out of my way to get this coffee any longer. A real disappointment!

March 22, 2017

Out of all the coffee chains around me tim hortons has the best value and flavor. Most places have no issue selling 12oz of burnt or stale coffee for $3, but at tims you get 16oz of quality for under $2.

March 22, 2017

I always go to tims, I didn't mind the coffee when I was drinking double double.. I preferred it. But now that I drink just cream. I am not too fond of the taste. But I still buy it everyday. :)

March 20, 2017

I would much prefer McDonalds coffee over this! It's often burned. I drink my coffee black so it's very noticeable. The dark roast is slightly better but not by much!