Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 510 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

January 17, 2017

This is a Coffee that a lot of people crave for.Tim Hortons Coffee,I like the taste of Tims Coffee but,in my opinion it is not a coffee that affects me like some people I know.I have heard,I can't work without my Tims Coffee.Tim Hortons is a nice coffee ,one that I can take or leave.You have to try this because,everyones taste is different.

January 17, 2017

MOn épouse et moi buvons à tous les jours ce café excelente goût et excellente qualité.nous achetons ce café que ce soit enon kcup.tassimo.moulu et en magasin aussi je le conseille à tous!

January 17, 2017

Ce café est le meilleure café que jai goûter. J'achète ce cafe en grain, moulu, kcup et quand je sort j'achète un. Le goût est doux mais en même temps ils vous réveille le matin.

January 17, 2017

I Love This Coffee --- I need my Timmie's fix at least twice a day. It tastes great and the price for a large coffee compared to other places is amazing!

The best coffee
    He follows me everywhere at work at home always a coffee cane available ready to be prepared.Un can expensive but good for a coffee his vaud worth.

January 13, 2017

Tim Hortons is our Canadian go to coffee spot! Their coffee is SO GOOD! It's not too strong or too light! They have dark roast which is a stronger brew and decaf also! Love their coffee!!!!! Timmies :) If out have tried their coffee you gotta!! It's worth the $2

January 13, 2017

Love my Timmy's coffee... its available at most of the grocery store I shop at. Safeway, superstore, wishing Costco had it.. the flavor of a fresh brewed Tim Hortons coffee is perfect for me and my family.. fresh roasted beans the aroma fills the house and it almost sings to me in the mornings when I dont want to get out of my comfy bed.
    so my suggestion people get out there and try it. But do have to admit that I still have to go through the Timmys drive though for that apple fritter ...

January 10, 2017

My fave coffee is Tim Horton's Original Blend. It's smooth and mellow, a coffee I can drink on a regular basis.
    The reason for 4 stars is that I occasionally get a bad cup where the coffee doesn't taste right. Since I drink it black, it's noticeable when something with the taste is off. Other than this occasional issue, Tims coffee is a cup of comfort.
    The good thing about Timmies, is that it's easy to find a store. Unless you live in a rural area, there's a Tims within a reasonable distance.

January 10, 2017

Nobody makes coffee as good as Tim Horton's. That rich, luscious taste keeps me addicted, lol! We live in a town with a population of 7,000 and actually have 2 Tim Horton's locations. And, of course, Tim Horton's is not just a coffee house; from donuts, croissants, tarts, muffins, cheesecake, sandwiches to soups, they have a wide variety of goodies for everyone.

January 07, 2017

I'm very like the coffee of this compagny. I want to drink that at every morning in my life , but it's impossible lolol. It's taste the sky. For me, if my coffee it's not a tim i don't drink some coffee anymore. thank you for the wonderful coffee.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset