Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 481 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

November 30, 2016

Tim Hortons coffee is a Canadian comfort. Served hot and quickly and will a variety of different flavour options. And I can't resist getting a box of donuts to go.

November 30, 2016

I love Tim Hortons coffees, i have it every morning before i start work, when they came out with the dark roast i was excited until i tried it, i was pretty disappointed with it, but i still love the original blend

November 29, 2016

I used to own a timmy's coffee maker and it then tasted exactly like tim's but it was expensive to buy and a pain in the bum to run unless you were using it every day (runs like a restaurant one). Tastes good in a regular coffee maker too

November 28, 2016

Tim Hortons coffee is the best! The taste is perfecto!!! Very rich and smooth...yum!!! I love that I can get it ground or in k-cups as it is great to make and take on the go! My fave is regular roast but it does come in dark roast and decaf as well. Highly recommend to all!!!

November 08, 2016

Tims coffee is delicious have to have it once a day! They got me hooked. I prefer there original roast not the dark but either way it's still delicious!

November 07, 2016

I love Timmies coffee!! The service is fast (i do drive thru all the time), and the coffee taste good to me! I like adding a flavour shot to mine-- pumpkin in the fall, and peppermint in the winter! (caramel is my backup)

November 07, 2016

Je ne suis pas une grande fan de ce genre de café mais honnêtement pour l'avoir goûter , il est très bon et tout les gens autour de moi l'aime beaucoup.De plus ,il n'est vraiment pas cher!

October 03, 2016

I need to get my daily coffee here each morning. Most definitely my favourite go to coffee spot. They also have the best breakfast sandwiches ever! So good!

October 01, 2016

Tim Hortons coffee used to be really good when the dark roast was not introduced yet. It seems to me that when they had the dark roast the regular medium roast changed. Maybe it's just my palette. I don't know but I don't like the Tim's coffee anymore. I still like their steep tea though.

October 01, 2016

I love tim hortons coffee. I buy the bag from the grocery store and it lasts for a long time. It is the perfect coffee not too strong and not too weak either. I will be repurchasing.