Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very good product

I love using the aveeno maxglow peel off mask so far. I have been using every other day. I can see that my skin is alot brighter after use. Which I really need because my skin is very dull. Love it alot.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Heavy duty peel off mask!

This is a fantastic peel off mask for those who need that extra exfoliation that they have been looking for. It comes in a small sized container, I would say good enough for 4 applications, light in consistency, and spreads quite easily on the face. It does have a bit of a sticky feel too it but I wasn't put off by it at all. After leaving it too dry on my face for 20 minutes I slowly peeled it off. I do suggest that you avoid your eye area, lip area or any other sensitive part of your face because it does pull quite a bit. I don't think this would be good for someone how had sensitive or thin skin types.

The next day I noticed after having my makeup on for a couple hours that my skin looked flawless. I had no dead skin sitting on the surface of my skin which made my makeup look so nice all day long. This is what sold me on this product. Only thing that I would change is having it slightly cheaper in retail price as for the size is quite small for only a couple applications.

#Gotitfree

March 19, 2019

One of my favorite mask!

I used it already a couple of times, and after every use, it makes my skin very soft and nice.
    Easy to use, however i am not a fan of the packaging and the quantity in it.
    Good smell, not strong , very refreshing, and easy to peal.
    So far so good, i really like it, one of my favorite mask.

Speechless

Ive tried multiple products for my face because it gets oily easy and that one wow i love it and usually my skin reacts to other product not to this one i found the perfect profect product for my skin

1.3/5

Not my favourite..

I love nothing more than to take off my makeup at the end of a night and give myself a mini facial. I was so happy to see the Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW Peel Off Mask included in my package from ChickAdvisor (complimentary). There’s something about peel off masks that are so satisfying.. maybe it’s the feeling of removing dead skin and dirt, or it could bring me back to my childhood when you’d put white glue on your hand, let it dry, then peel it off haha. Either way, I will never get bored of using peel off masks. This Peel Off Mask is a soap-free, non-rinse exfoliator infused with alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex that lift away dull, tired skin.

The directions say to apply a generous layer and let it dry for 15-20 minutes. I applied it with a brush and it went on super thick and tricky to apply. While it was drying, it almost “melted” down my face in some spots and I was skeptical about it drying quickly. Well, it took 30+ minutes to finally dry, but was surprisingly easy to peel off. I didn’t notice any difference in my skin again, other than it turning red from being irritated. I wouldn’t repurchase this peel-off mask, or recommend it.

Game Changer!!!

Merci ChickAdvisor pour cette opportunité!

Ce masque pelable d'aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow est fantastique!!!
    J'ai adoré l'utilisation de ce masque! Facile à appliquer et facile aussi à enlever. Pas douloureux comme d'autres sortes de masques qu'on doit enlever.

Douce odeur pas agressante quand on doit attendre que le masque sèche. J'ai trouver la peau de mon visage plus douce après l'utilisation de ce masque. Mon teint était éclatant. Ma peau n'était pas irritée.

Merveilleux produit à avoir dans sa trousse de beauté!

À essayer!

Le masque pelable d’Aveeno est vraiment efficace. Facile à appliquer il est aussi facile de savoir lorsqu’il est temps de le retirer. Il n’est pas rude sur la peau comme certains autres masques.

New Brunswick, Canada

A new holy grail face mask

My new favourite exfoliating face mask. I tried this product out the minute I got it and I found the packaging perfect. The first thing I noticed is the great scent that’s so relaxing. You have to work quickly with the mask as it dries fast. I found that removing it was a little more painful then any of my other masks so just be careful around any sensitive areas. My skin has been so much brighter and smooth since I tried it 3 days ago. I will recommend this to my friends and family for sure.

Its a great mask

Yes i do agree it does hurt when taking this mask off. I just love how good it works . Because it left my skin feeling nice and soft . It felt my skin could actually breathe of how clean it felt . You can noticed how well and quickly it drys because it becomes clear that when you know its time to peel off . This really left my skin glowing . I thank lots @chickadvisor for this great opportunity . #tryaveenoglow #gotitfree

Hurts so good

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel-Off mask left my face feeling clean and moisturized. It says to apply a generous layer and let dry before peeling. The first time I applied a light layer and it hurt peeling the mask off. After that, I applied more product and it didn't hurt as much peeling off. The product takes about 15 minutes to dry completely and doesn't feel as uncomfortable as other face masks. I would definitely purchase this product in the future.