Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Aveeno Maxglow peel off mask

I decided to try my #gotitfree Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off while soaking in my tub. I was definitely pleased with the light scent (kinda tropical) and how the actual produce felt like on my face. I did notice some tightness as it dried but I think that was to be expected and it was minimal. I followed the instructions on the package and gently peeled it off .. starting from the edge of my face. It came off relatively easy. I feel my skin was helped by the mask ... it felt smooth and even brighter. I will be using this product during a lot of my tub soaks!!

Des plus efficace!

Je n'avais jamais essayé ce type de masque et mon expérience s'est avérée des plus positive! Un masque vivifiant, qui a un parfum agréable et pas trop prononcé. Un masque qui apaise notre peau trop souvent fatiguée.

Fabulous face mask

I have used a few different peel off masks before and this one takes the cake. It spread on very nicely and becomes more transparent as it dries. As long as you avoid your hairline and eyebrows, it will be pretty easy to peel off - unlike those black charcoal masks. After I removed it I could see all the dead skin it removed and my face felt so smooth. Plus I noticed my skin just looked more even and radiant! Follow up with the max glow drops and you will be glowing! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me try it for free!

2.2/5

TBH this hurt my face

I love peel off face masks so I was very happy to try this out. I am not sure if I am just not putting a thick enough amount to make it easier to remove or what but when I peel it off, it just about ripped off my face. It hurt and my face was really red for quite awhile afterwards. I found it hard to peel off and my face was stinging. I will not buy this.

#gotitfree
    #chickadvisor
    #aveenocanada

April 01, 2019

Absolutely... my go to mask for dry, rough skin.

I was so excited to get picked to receive this product for free in exchange for a review. I've been looking for an exfoliating mask. This goes on super easy, I used a silicone mask brush to apply and found I was able to use just about every drop I squeezed out of the tube. It also has a nice soft scent and was not overpowering in any way. Its comfortable to wear while it dries and peels off easily! Oh and when you peel it off get ready for the wow factor. My skin was as soft as a baby's bottom! And it stayed that way for days! Using this mask one night and the sleep mask the next I found my skin to be softer and more supple than I've seen in a very long time. My makeup goes on so much better now and I'm using less product to achieve this same look. I am in love with Aveeno's new masks! These are my new fave go to products!

April 01, 2019

Gloriously Glowing Skin in a bottle!

I was very excited to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel off mask! I am a big fan of face masks and have recently started to enjoy the peel off variety. I am loving the way it leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and with a glorious glow that makes me feel amazing. I would definitely recommend this product and this brand to anyone!

Peel mask are life

This mask left my skin GLOWING just after one use. It takes about 20 minutes to dry (I put rather a lot on) and it turn to a clear color so you know its time to peel it off. A lot of people typically think peel off masks hurt which they do but I LOVE IT. The peel off process is my favorite part of it. It left my skin soft, clean, and radiant :)

Great Mask

I received the Aveeno Maxglow peel off mask to try. I was impressed with the texture and the smell right away. It went on smooth and dried fairly quickly. It peeled right off without any issues and left my skin feeling smoother and tighter.

Love it!!

I was given the opportunity to try out the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask for free by Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. This is a very easy to use mask, which is one of the reasons why I love it! I've used masks in the past that were a struggle to wash/peel off, but this was nothing like that (other than the starting)! This mask exfoliates your skin really well, so your face feel smooth and healthy after! I left the mask on for 15 minutes before peeling it off. Would definitely recommend!

Peels away the dull

#gotitfree

I received this product for free from the chick advisor review club to try and review.

I really enjoyed using this mask! It has a really nice texture going on and dried pretty quick which is a bonus for us busy moms. When I peeled it, it came off in one piece instead of breaking into little pieces. Some cheaper masks tend to do that which I hate! I also liked the ingredients this one has, it's not just full of chemicals but has good things for my skin :)
    It got all the dry skin off and left my face feeling super soft and my skin looked and felt fresh. Almost radiant. Super awesome product!