Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

Excellent produit

J'ai été surprise quand j ai utilisé la mousse je croyais que ça resterait humide dans mes chevaux mais wow ça sèche très rapidement.
    Et que dire de l'odeur.
    Ça sent vraiment très bon 😍

Good product

I was skeptical about this working but I love batiste regular dry shampoo so I thought why not and it actually works pretty well, it absorbed the oil well and smells good

Perfect

Seriously it's much better than the original one. I used the spray one before but it always left a résidu un my hair. This foam blends well into my hair and smells very nice.

Amazing dry shampoo

I like it very much. When I put it on my hair it feels soft and suttle right away. It for sure did make my hair feel clean after putting it on my hair. Great product!

February 27, 2020

J’ai adoré votre produit qualité prix.
    C’était la première fois que je l’essaie et je vais continuez.
    Continuez votre beau travail.
    Merci beaucoup et bonne journée.
    À la prochaine.

Feeling fresh!

After using this hair mousse my hair looks and feels better ! I typically use this after a day or two without washing my hair. It’s a nice easy way to freshen up and start my day off right. I also love the scent that I used, and I’m excited to try more. Wish more came in the bottle!

February 26, 2020

Cool Product

This is a really great option to wash my hair and weaves😊 without water. It kept my hair smelling fresh in between washes. I like the fact that it is weightless and make my hair shine.

February 25, 2020

Waterless Cleanser

This product is good for a quick refresher, great scent, not sticky, very easy to use. I shower everyday by try to only actually wash my hair once or twice a week so I use dry shampoo in between washes. This product worked nicely on the days shortly after washing my hair but didn't do a whole lot to fight that greasy look on the days leading to my next shampoo. For this reason, I prefer the dry shampoo, but I may use both in the future

2.7/5

February 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not my favourite

I had really high hopes for this product because it seemed like it was going to exceed my expectation. When i got the cleansing foam I needed my hair washed but being a mom things dont always go as planned so I tried it out and the product did what it was suppose to do but it made my hair feel so gritty and tacky and I had alot of build up on my scalp after I used it which sucked and I find if you have thick hair you need a bit more product and it dissolves very quick in your hands so you dont have much time to work it into your roots.

February 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Perfect for a natural looking dry shampoo!

This is wonderful for a “natural” appearing dry shampoo! Just let it dry about a minute or two then blow dry for about 30 seconds! It gives that washed look