Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 24, 2020

Great!

A little weird to use at first because you have to remember to part your hair before you go in with the mousse. Doesnt leave a residue or white cast in the hair. Not too strong of a scent. Would definitely purchase!

February 22, 2020

I didn’t like this

I didn’t enjoy this cleansing foam, it weighed down my fine hair and it didn’t leave it refreshed like my dry shampoo from batiste does. I would love to try more from batiste.

2.7/5

February 21, 2020

Not satisfied

I don't think it works that well. I feel like my hair is the same before and after, so not very impress by this product. I'm gonna stick to Baptiste Dry Shampoo haha !

February 20, 2020

Like the texture of the foam

I liked the foam it smell good and leave my hair fresh and soft after. I loved the fact that the foam is solid she doesnt drip. My hair was easy to place after using it!!! I will definitly tru the other foam of the brand.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Would buy again most definitely

So I used this particular one because I was interested in how it would make my hair feel I had an early day at work and totally forgot to wash my hair the night before so waterless cleansing foam was sitting on my dresser so I took it and started working it through my long hair and wow the smell that comes out you just smell fresh and the weight was effort less and my hair looked like it was just washed that morning. Definitely will buy again and will recommend to anyone.

February 20, 2020

Le meilleur shampoing sec jusqu’à présent

J’utilise celui pour cheveux blond. Il ne laisse aucun résidus, il sent super bon et laisse un beau fini ! Assurément le meilleur shampoing sec que j’ai essayé jusqu’à présent et avec un bébé, avoir un bon shampoing sec est de mise !!

Pas mal du tout

J'ai bien aimer le fait qu'il ne laisse pas de résidu comme les shampoing sec. Il sèche très vite et sens très bon. Par contre, pour moi j'ai trouver que ça fonctionnait correct mais pas aussi bien qu'un shampoing sec habituel.

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour essai. #gotitfree

February 19, 2020

I love this product the smell the texture

So apparently I wrote the headline wrong I think anyway I appreciate this product thank you kindly for it. it works beautifully on my hair I would recommend it over the sprays for leave-in conditioners any day it smells fantastic y'all sleep your hand smelling fantastic and you feel good because you don't have to wash your hair everyday and it's not safe to wash your hair everyday so you feel good when you go out the door you feel fresh least I do speaking from my own experience

efficacité

Que du positif a dire sur le produit Batiste mousse nettoyante sans eau, une senteur incroyable et tres efficace comme produit. Je le recommande a toutes et je vais certainement le racheter.

LOVE THE WAY MY HAIR LOOKS

I love how easy this product is to use. i also love how fast it drys and makes my hair look. i like that the scent is not too overpowering , i like that my hair smells like coconut. i got this product free for testing purposes . #gotitfree