Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

This smells amazing!

I can’t tell you how much I love the smell of my Batiste Cleansing Foam! It is delicious! This was so easy to apply and left my super curly hair feeling refreshed and clean. As a busy, new mom this is my go to between wash days and I don’t know what I would do without it!

New Brunswick, Canada

🤩 wow!

Ive been trying this product for free, thanks to chickadvisor, for the past 2 weeks and i am simply amazed! The smell is amazing, application is easy and leave your hair looking clean and fresh! Must try!

February 28, 2020

Usable and smells fantastic.

Thanks Batiste for letting me try your new waterless dry shampoo. I really liked the smell of the product and how usable it was. I do find the spray a little bit easier but the foam was nice for other reasons. The bottle Is easy to use and is great value for the price also was easier to get into the roots of my hair. Thanks for letting me try this product for free Batiste.

2.7/5

Meh

#Gotitfree #Batistewaterlesscleansingfoam

I was one of the lucky people to get to try out Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam from ChickAdvisor.

I tried it a couple of times and wasn't impressed. I didn't find it refreshing and the foam I found cumbersome. The smell was ok, I got the one with coconut. I wasn't fond of the feel of my hair after using the product, it was kinda greasy stringy feeling. The foam dries quickly as stated but you need to make sure you don't leave any bits not rubbed in or else you end up with white foam pieces in your hair.

I personally would not go out and buy this product and I'll probably give away the one I have instead of using it up. I just don't think dry shampoos are for me, not a fan of them in my hair.

Thank you Chick Advisor for selecting me to try this product.

Smells so good!

This product smells so good and works well. I was skeptical at first but I have really enjoyed this product so far! It dries very quickly and doesn't make your hair look greasy. I have no complaints.

So good!

J’aime énormément cette nouvelle découverte! Facile d’utilisation et efficace! Je vais en racheter c’est certain. Merci Batiste pour la découverte !😍

February 27, 2020

Batiste mousse nettoyante sans eau

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement la mousse nettoyante sans eau Batiste. J’ai vraiment apprécié ce produit. Il ne laisse aucun résidus dans les cheveux et son odeur est agréable sans être trop prononcée.

Magique

C'est un produit facile d'utilisation qui donne un résultat impeccable et instantané. Il ne laisse pas de fini poudreux ou huileux et dure la journée entière.

February 27, 2020

This stuff was pretty cool

This stuff was pretty cool! I normally use the dry shampoo so putting foam In my hair was a little daunting but it worked very well. I used it after day 3 of not washing my hair. It was just starting to get that greasy look to it. I used the foam and massages it in until it was “dry”
    It didnt leave a white residue which was great. I would definitely buy this in the future

This product smells amazing

I received #batistecleansingfoam as a #freesample from @chickadvisor and I absolutely loved it! It smelt absolutely amazing and it left my hair still feeling light and looking clean. My daughter really likes it as well so the bottle didn’t last very long in our house. I prefer the mousse over the powder as I find it easier to use.