Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

In love!!

I got this product for free and I used it enough times to write this review with full satisfaction. The first time I used the product, it was 1 week after I last washed my hair; and they looked as fresh as a new wash. My newest experience was at a party, I decided to take this with me as I had loved the first time experience, and the product left my hair bouncy and oil free. I definitely recommend the product and loved using it!!

Good alternative

I will start by saying I have terrible luck with dry shampoo flaking and making my hair look non greasy BUT full of dandruff. So I was wearing to dry this product. But I was super surprised as it soaked right into my roots and didn’t flake or anything. My hair felt Moisturized and smooth and non greasy. I would highly recommend this product. I can’t wait to try the other foams in this line

Updated On: February 19, 2020

*this product was sent to me for free to try and review. Opinions are my own*

Refreshing

This cleanser was extremely convenient. I love how fast it dries as well as the refreshing smell it left in my hour without being too overpowering. While I did not feel as though it was extremely effective on my hair it did buy me some time before going to an event with greasy looking hair. Not quite as good as dry shampoo but definitely close to!

Really great product!

I really enjoyed testing out this product. The coconut smell was amazing but not too overpowering and I found it super cool that it went on as a mousse but then dried pretty much instantly. I would definitely purchase this product again and can't wait to try the other scents!

Batiste Saved me Time

I loved being picked to try Batiste cleanse + shine With Coconut Milk no rinse shampoo. Some days I feel my hair is dry but needs a boost and shampoo just dries it out if I do it daily. This helped me feel and smell refreshed daily. Being a mom I need something quick and easy to use, this did the job.

Pas mal, mais sans plus

J'ai reçu le shampooing à la frangance noix de coco. L'odeur est vraiment bonne! Un peu sucré, mais les cheveux sentent très bon.
    Sinon, je ne sais pas j'ai aimé ou pas le produit. C'est difficile à appliquer et je n'ai pas l'impression que l'effet reste très longtemps dans les cheveux. Au moins, il ne laisse pas de résidu dans mes cheveux noirs!

Smells so good!

I love this stuff! It is great for a busy mom or anyone that needs a touch up in the morning, or anytime! It smells SUPER good and you can feel the difference it makes in your hair.

I like

The idea of this product in mousse form made me extremely excited. When I received my product I was eager to try it as the dry shampoo is a little hard to rub in completely and tangles my hair. Upon first inspection, the packaging is nice. I like the look of the bottle compared to the plain straight dry shampoo bottle. The product also smells amazing! And makes my hair smell the same, so that's good. Pros: smells amazing, beautiful packaging, minimal residue left on the hands after use, can use on straightened hair, does its job. Cons: Residue left on hands after use - not much but I still felt the need to rinse my hands. As I have long, thick hair I had to use a lot of product each time I used it, so for me personally it will not last long and it does still tangle the hair. Overall I liked the product very much but I still have not decided whether I will be switching from my Batiste Dry Shampoo to the Waterless cleansing foam. I would however, without hesitation, recommend this to girls with short and/or thin hair. At the end of the day, even though I received this product for free, I believe it would be worth the investment to try it out and see if you like it.

Love this cleansing foam

As a busy Mom I use dry shampoo all the time between hair washings. Batiste brand dry shampoo has become my go-to so I was really happy to try out the cleansing foam.

The consistency is just like mousse, so I expected the product to be sticky, which it definitely wasn't. It was light and airy and didn't weigh down my hair.

It left my hair feeling soft and shiny. I was pleasantly surprised. I loved this product and definitely will continue to use it. It's great for dry shampoo users like me!

February 18, 2020

Coconut breeze light

I tried the batiste waterless cleansing foam.
    It was very light / not sticky and really hydrated the wet hair. My hair is frizzy and wavy so I found it tamed the frizz. Left my hair with a light coconut fresh scent .
    This is a good foam and a little goes a long way.