Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

Refreshing

As a wavy/curly haired girl I am always looking for a good product to help tackle my dry and frizzy hair. Never tried a cleansing foam before and I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and gives me a quick freshen up to my hair. I will definitely be using this often.

February 19, 2020

Really good at Removing the greasiness from hair

I used this instead of washing my hair this morning. I was very surprised at how much lighter (weight) my hair felt after using the foam. My hair is long and thick so I dispensed a palm full of foam three times before I was satisfied that I had effectively cleansed it. The smell was nice, it definitely smelled like I had washed my hair, but it didn’t look like I did at all. It barely changed the style of my hair, just freshened the look it already had. So if you aren’t happy with the style of your hair before using the product, you won’t be happy with the style after. It isn’t as if you actually washed your hair in terms of ‘resetting’ the style.

Perfect for mornings when I plan to go to the gym on my lunch break, and don’t want to wash it twice in one day. Also great for mornings after a late night when you hit snooze one too many times.

100% recommend for mornings after a good night and mornings before a good day. :)

Not what I was expecting

First off, I loved the smell of this product. It left my hair feeling soft and smelling great but I can’t say it left my hair looking or feeling cleaner. I’ve used batiste dry shampoos for years and love them so I was a bit disappointed in this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

Waterless cleansing foam

I received this as a #freeproduct in exchange for my honest review. The product claims to work similarly to a dry shampoo, but for wavy/curly hair to preserve styles and smoothness, as well as drying in only 60 seconds. I was super excited to try this since embracing the ways of the curly haired masses, but I'm not thrilled about the results. While it smells great, and dispenses easily, I feel like the foam was already drying by the time I'd put the can down and started applying it. Unfortunately, this makes it really hard to apply the product to anything but the top layer of hair, and it would need to be applied directly to the roots/scalp to do anything. There's no white residue, but I found it left my hair limp and just kind of blah looking, without offering any styling benefits. I'll experiment and try to use up the can, but I think this would be best suited to shorter, thinner hair types, and probably won't purchase again.

3.2/5

February 19, 2020

I wanted to love it so much.

I was very excited to try out the new waterless cleansing foam with hibiscus root by batiste. It is one of my favorite brands when it comes to dry shampoos and it never disappoints. I have to say that unfortunately it didn't work as well for me. I found I had to reapply more and more and it didn't seem to work that much. Although this particular product didn't do the trick for me I still love the batiste brand and am glad I got to test it out for free.

Foamy!

This was a cool product! I loved the smell of it and it literally went on wet and dried to a nice finish. I think I prefer the spray better where I have thick hair because I found it challenging to get the product to the root, but it was amazing to use on my hair and left it feeling clean and smelling nice. I rate this an overall 4/5.

This was just ok for me

This foam left my hair smooth, and it does dry quickly just as advertised. It leaves no white cast, no stickiness, and did not weigh down my hair or leave any texture. I experimented with how much to use, and how many days between washes. I just couldn't get my hair to look clean. It was smooth and shiny, but it was the greasy looking shine. It felt less oily to the touch, but that's it.

Wow

J'ai essayé le Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root et je peux vous certifié que son efficacité est épatante! Mes cheveux semble frais et non gras. L'odeur de cheveux gras est complètement disparu pour faire place a l'odeur merveilleuse d'hibiscus.

#BatisteCleansingFoam

Je n'ai commencer qu'a utiliser du dry shampoo dans la derniere annee jen ai essayer plusieurs sorte mais celle que jaime le plus est la marque batiste sa sens bon les cheveux ne sont pas gras ou sec apres utilisation jadore ces produit et la mousse et bien a++++++++++++++++

Amazing

I really really enjoyed this product I love the flower foam cleansers they are amazing it really cleaned my makeup off so well and I didn't have to go in twice to get it all off it took everything off in the first shot and my skin felt so smooth and soft and looked so clean and healthy afterwards I would recommend this to anybody it is such a good product such a good cleanser and I love the phoniness of it because then you use a lot less than you would if it was a gel or micellar water