Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

May 28, 2020

So I got my coupon to exchange for this product to try from family rated club, and went straight to queue at the supermarket. First my son used for his oatmeal cookies recipes and no one noted the difference. Then used the rest in my mac and cheese and another baking goods, everytime with the same satisfactory results, everyone love it.

May 28, 2020

Je n'y ai vue que du feu

j'ai testé ce "beurre " et je fus bluffé le gout est excellent autant sur une rôti que pour faire cuire de la nourriture c'est une très belle option végétalienne pour faire changement de l'huile. Par contre je trouvais que le produit contenait beaucoup plus d'ingrédients que du simple beurre.

May 28, 2020

Fonctionne bien dans les desserts

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer la brique de Becel non-salé et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Il y a certains indicateurs de mesure sur le papier d'emballage, ce qui rend la tâche facile lorsque vient le temps de couper la bonne quantité. J'ai cuisiner deux desserts différents avec le becel non-salé et c'était délicieux. Comparativement au beurre, je n'ai pas remarqué de différence au niveau du goût. Un peu dispendieux toutefois...

May 28, 2020

Couldn’t tell the difference.

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I decided to make some banana bread with this butter and I couldn’t tell the difference. It tastes exactly the same as regular butter. It incorporated well into my recipe and tasted fantastic. Hopefully they come out with sticks instead of a whole block. Great product!

Absolutely Delicious!

I could not believe this wasn't the regular butter I always tend to purchase. Absolutely delicious and hugely satisfying! I would definitely not only recommend this but will be purchasing again in the very near future...where has this been all my life!

Great Product

Trying to be a dairy free family has been a challenge but this product hit the spot where I needed it to! When baking there wasn’t a clear product to use that’s dairy free previously but this makes it soooo easy! It’s great for cutting into pastries and doughs and has totally helped with the way I bake! It would be great for cooking as well as it’s easy to measure exactly how much your using.

Belle alternative

Pour ceux qui veulent limiter leur consommation de beurre tout en gardant la possibilité d'utiliser des cubes dans des recettes de pâtisserie!!! La texture est parfaite et le goût se rapproche du beurre sans sel, le meilleur des deux mondes

Saskatchewan, Canada

Surprisingly good tasting

I was surprised at how good the flavor of the Becel plant-based unsalted butter brick was. I was a smooth texture and buttery taste without the dairy. I like the fact that it is 25% less fat than regular butter. No artificial preservatives, flavors, and colors make it better for you. I will definitely be buying this again and would recommend this product to others. This was a free product received to review.

Great vegan alternative!

I have been doing so much baking during quarantine that I go through butter like water in this household. I was so excited to try a plant based alternative to see how it compared to the usual brands of butter that I buy. My first impression of the Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Brick was that it looks exactly like dairy butter. It melts really fast due to the oils in it so if you need it to stay cold during baking prep, I found that putting it in the freezer for five minutes really helps. I make my own pie crusts and puff pastry so I decided to put this to the test! The butter was very easy to work and mixed in with the dough seamlessly. I honestly could not tell the difference in taste between this and actual butter. My pie crusts and puff pastries came out crispy each and every single time. Although the price is a little bit steep, I will continue to use this in baking for my vegan friends.

I received this product free to try in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree #BecelPlantBasedBricks #ButterLoversLoveIt

Vraiment comme du beurre

J ai l habitude de faire de la pâtisserie avec du vrai beurre mais cette fois la nouvelle Becel non salé m’a vraiment surprise. Je l ai utilisé pour faire des gaufres et le résultat était parfait ( peut-être même mieux). Les gaufres étaient croustillantes sur le dessus et moelleuses à l’intérieure.

Super ! À garder sous la main c est certain