Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 06, 2018

Your lips will thank you..

With the frigid temps in Canada, I needed something that would be able to keep up with the dry, cold temperature. Unlike a lot of lip balms I've tried, Burts Bees has a protective layer that stays put hours after being applied! I love that it's on the natural side and isn't packed full of harsh chemicals. Definitely my new go to!

Best lip balm!

This is a must in the winter. Over the years I have used many different lip balms to keep my lips from getting chapped, but I found this is the only one that has worked well. Highly recommend this product!

Best lip chap ever

Burt’s bees lip chap, of any flavour, is the best lip chap to use in regard to effectiveness. It’s my go-to when my lips are sore and dry.. and even the lip chap with color are amazing, very subtle! The cost is worth the product but sometimes not the most affordable. I always leave one in my bed side table so i don’t misplace it

Hubby loves this

I swear my husband eats this. He goes through it very fast. It’s like his morning and night time ritual to wear this on his lips. Also had it in his pocket all day long to apply when needed. He doesn’t even have chapped lips just loves it so much.

Holy grail

For years I used bliztex and soft lips products then I noticed I was getting a age soot on my lip, did some research and stopped using both and bought my first burts bees lip balm and have been buying them for about 5 years now and the age spot it completely gone now

Love the tingle!

I love burt bees lip products. They leave your lips feeling refreshed and I also love the tingling feeling. My daughters and I use this product all winter long.

The bees knees

I have been using burts bees product's for most of my teenage/young adult life and I can not say one bad thing about any of it especially their lip chap! It tastes and feels great on my lips!

February 05, 2018

fonctionne bien

Il est super efficace ce lipstick et laisse une odeur et texture agréable sur les lèvres. Il vaut vraiment le prix qu'il coûte en magasin. C'est vraiment un produit de qualité.

February 05, 2018

Wooow!!

J’adore c’est baume à levres!! L’odeur est super j’ai acheté vanille et noix de coco et je les adores. Ils hydrate bien les levres et cela dure assez longtemps. Le prix est légerement élevé mais il en vaut la peine.

February 04, 2018

Love love love

I love this lip balm, I got it in a beauty subscription box and I’m sooo happy. Normally because it’s a little pricey for the size of it I wouldn’t actually buy this in a shop, but it’s actually so nice. Would recommend if you wanna treatyourself, lasts quite a while too