Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Amazing product

This is an amazing product. Works really well for dried and cracked lips. Doesn’t have to be continuously applied all day and all natural which makes it even better!!

My favourite lip balm!

This lip balm lasts longer than most others I’ve tried and has become my go-to! I keep one in my makeup bag, one in my purse and one in the diaper bag - you never know when you’ll need some moisture!

New Brunswick, Canada

I would definelty buy this again

I was amazed how it worked on my lips , especially in the winter cold months , it helps with the dryness ,and the redness I would recommend this to all my family and friends . Thank u

My New Go-To

During the fall, winter and spring months my lips are especially prone to being dry. I have tried many different lip balm products and have found through this last winter that Burt's Bees works the best for me. It is my new go-to!

California, United States

Great product

Soothes dry cracked lips with natural ingredients. Feels nice on the lips not tacky or too greasy. Price point is a bit high but totally worth it in my opinion.

Amazing!

My lips have always had a problem with staying moisturized, but this lip balm quickly ended that! Loved it and I would definitely buy it again because of how fast it worked!

Good Natural product

I love using this product. It is a good preventative product to keep your lips smooth. There is also a large collection of lip wear to fit all your needs. I love that it is fairly natural ingredients in it.

Works well

I like the feel of this lip balm on my lips. Helps when they are chapped and dry. The smell is nice. I like the ingredients and that they are more natural.

Great everyday lip protection

Great basic lip balm. Carry it in my jacket pocket for everyday use. I enjoy the subtle peppermint flavour and the effectiveness is great during winter months.

March 25, 2019

Love it!

Works great. Awesome flavours and colours to choose from. Also digging the bee factor! Reminds me of being a kid and using straight wax for lip balm, and making candles with.