Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s About Time!

I received a coupon for a twelve pack of this lemonade ginger ale from @ChickAdvisor to test out and provide a review. (#GOTITFREE). I picked this up in my local Coop food store. I noticed it was on special, 2 twelve packs for $10.00. Great price. I let my can chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before I tasted it. It is delicious, a very refreshing made-for-summer drink. It is like a milder ginger beer with a splash of lemon. Truly a new and unique flavour in the world of pop, it’s about time! I will definitely be repurchasing this and introducing it to my friends. #CanadaDryLemonade. @CanadaDryGingerAle @CanadaDry

Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Gingerale is pretty refreshing

So, I just recently received this coupon in the mail for a free 12 can case of this product and have had one can every day for the last three days so far and I can honestly say it's really good if you like gingerale. The lemonade flavor hits you at the end of the sip and it's pretty refreshing.

I have already shared this with a few members of my family and they seem to enjoy it as well. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future.

Updated On: June 21, 2019

#CanadaDryLemonade #GotItForFree

Tastes great

I got this free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review. I love the taste of this stuff. It's like a carbonated lemonade with a hint of gingerale. I think it would make a perfect summer drink.

I find the value for 12 cans isn't the best. If it was a little cheaper I would most likely buy it all of the time. However, I will still buy it occasionally as I do enjoy the flavour of it!

I would recommend this to friends and family at least to try once.

June 14, 2019

A delicious summer drink!

My whole family loved this drink! It's refreshing and not too sweet with a perfect light lemon taste. It is great on its own or mixed into other juices. I imagine you could make some tasty mixed drinks with it too but once I shared a few cans they all disappeared. I guess I just have to get a new case.

Love the taste!

I received a free coupon from Chick Advisor to use to try the new Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale.. and I've got to say, I've already loved Ginger Ale, but this takes it up another notch. Great for the summer; gives you a summery, refreshed feeling. I'd buy a case of this, if it's already available. Thanks for the chance again, Chick Advisor!

Refreshing Drink

I received the Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale as a #freeproduct from @chickadvisor
    I received a coupon for a twelve pack. My family and I have tried it for a few days now and it’s our new favourite drink. It has a nice mild lemon taste and very refreshing. I also love the fact that it’s not too sweet. It’s just right,
    especially on a hot summer day. The price is comparable to other soda drinks. I would definitely recommend this product!

Thirst quenching

I will definitely buy this again! The lemonade isn't too strong so it doesn't overpower the original great taste of the Ginger Ale but it adds a light refreshing flavor that quenches your thirst and doesn't leave an aftertaste. Great for any occasion.

Match made in Heaven

Having received this product for free from Canada dry I was extremely pleased that I was chosen to participant in this campaign. I love lemonade and my drink of choice is always ginger ale. Putting these two flavours together was an amazing idea. Perfect for a summer time drink. Its light and refreshing with both flavours standing out. Not to tart or sweet. Right balance of everything. Very appealing when you add your favourite rum too. I would and will definitely buy this product in the future and I have already recommended it to family and friends. Way to go Canada dry. You knocked this one out of the park. Bravo!

Perfect Summer time drink

I received a free sample from chick advisor, I am a sucker for anything lemonade. Canada Dry has made a very lovely Lemonade drink . The flavour is spot and refreshing . This is the perfect drink for summer .

Updated On: June 14, 2019

I received a free sample from chick advisor, I am a sucker for anything lemonade. Canada Dry has made a very lovely Lemonade drink . The flavour is spot on and refreshing . This is the perfect drink for summer .

June 14, 2019

I would definitely purchase this again

Got this free with chickadvisor. I must say this drink is amazing. So freaking. I love the taste of the ginger and lemon together. I would definitely purchase it again.