Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So refreshing!!

I’m not the biggest ginger ale fan - it reminds me of being sick when I was little and my mom would give it to us. But this ginger ale with lemonade is FANTASTIC! Super refreshing and summer-y. Can’t wait to throw a splash of vodka in it and drink it on my patio.

June 17, 2019

Great Taste for Summertime Fun!

If you are looking to expand your taste buds this Summer with a refreshing new taste, look no further than Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale. I was a bit nervous of how the combination of lemonade and Ginger Ale would be and would that lemonade taste overpower the drink but I was pleasantly surprised at how well balanced Canada Dry has made this drink. It is a great drink for BBQ season, sitting in the backyard or just a nice drink anytime.

I would absolutely buy this product again and have recommended it already to family and friends. I was lucky that I #gotitfree thanks to #chickadvisor don't forget to go and pick up your case of #CanadaDryLemonade today to start your Summertime fun!

Updated On: June 17, 2019

I would absolutely buy this product and have recommended it already to family and friends. I was lucky that I #gotitfree thanks to #chickadvisor don't forget to go and pick up your case of #CanadaDryLemonade today to start your Summertime fun!

Very close to regular Ginger Ale

After trying this product, I may buy this product again....its not as lemony flavour as I expected. It tastes very close to regular flavoured ginger ale with a slight hint of lemon taste. I would like it much more if it had a bit more lemon flavour to it.

Great summer treat!

Thank you Chick Advisor and Canada Dry for sending me a coupon to try Canada Dry Lemonade Gingerale.
    I found the lemon flavour pretty subtle in this drink but it was a nice summer flavour! I highly recommend pouring this over plenty of ice and enjoying it in the sunshine. It is a little sweet as I usually drink diet sodas, but it would be perfect for a cocktail.

June 17, 2019

I love it! It tastes awesome!

This pop tastes awesome! It's not super sweet and you can taste the lemon flavour but it's not overwhelming. It also tastes natural, which I really like! I wish it was a bit less fizzy though but it's still very good and addictive! I will be getting some more this week. Oh and another suggestion would be to make the flavour a bit more intense, but in general it's pretty good and I would recommend it! Thank you for sending me this free product in exchange for my honest opinion!

Refreshing!

This product was a bit fizzier than your normal Canada Dry with an extra touch of lemon. This is not too sweet which what I was worried with in the beginning; The sweetness is just right! It is delicious on its own or paired with food. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!

June 17, 2019

Great taste! not too sweet!

This lemon aid ginger ale is amazing. It is not too sweet and the flavors taste so fresh and "real". I would definitely purchase this again. It is worth the money. It would be amazing on a nice sunny day when your out on the patio!

OG all the way

I have to say, I was a little disappointed thinking the lemonade taste would be a bit more stronger, it kind of just taste like the original flavour (which I definitely prefer), with a hint of lemonade.

Disappointed

I was selected to try the CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was unfortunately not blown away. Ginger ale is my favourite soda drink and I’m usually equally impressed with the fruity blends that they come out with - therefore I was super excited to try this one. However, I don’t think the lemonade/ginger combo works.

I drank this over ice and found myself confused by the flavours. I couldn’t really taste enough of either flavour. It was more of just a bland, sweet and fizzy drink. The strong ginger taste was muted by the sour lemonade and it just left my taste buds in limbo. I added more lemons which helped with the taste slightly, but not enough that I would recommend or purchase this again. I could see this being great for summertime cocktails and I look forward to experimenting with that!

It costs 6.99 plus the deposits and eco fees in my local grocery store, which I found to be too pricey for the lack of flavour. I love Canada Dry and will continue to purchase their regular and flavoured ginger ales but will be skipping this flavour indefinitely!

Canada dry lemonade

Jai été surprise du produit je ne m’attendais pas à un aussi bon goût! Le goût de limonade est légère, sans être trop amère. Une boisson très rafréchissante sous Le Soleil de l’été!
    Je recommande cette boisson et en plus vous pouvez vous faire un bon drink alcooliser si vous le voulez !