Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Super refreshing

I received this product free from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. #freeproduct #gotitfree #freesample

Wow I wasn't expecting the lemonade flavor in this ginger ale to be so refreshing. The taste is so crisp and tarte with a subtle sweetness which makes it a wonderful alternative to lemonade. On it's own it's great but if you like to spike your drinks this would be perfect for whiskey sour too. I will for sure buy this again all summer long.

MY NEW BEST FRIEND

I really love to say that i have enjoy this drink alot . Its a keep in our home . I feel the taste and the flavour goes so well that I can totally recommend this . The value is perfect and so worth it . I feel this is the only drink that takes my thrist away . I am already letting people know of this amazing drink . I just hope they keep this in the market as this is my new best friend for always .I will be buying this again . #gotitfree #CanadaDryLemonade

Sweet Lemons

Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale was delicious and a nice sweet treat for us. It's great for an everyday drink that goes with anything and can be enjoyed by all, just not too much as it does tend to be on the sweeter side. The price was a bit much for me, but luckily I had a coupon that I was able to get it for free, although that doesn't change my opinion on it. I will definitely try it again but will have to wait for a good sale.

Absolutely amazing

Best lemonade ginger ale is the absolute best I've ever tasted! oftentimes of Canada dry you don't get the real Ginger taste but with this stuff you can definitely taste the lemon and the ginger! The taste is so refreshing and so nice! This is definitely something that I'll be purchasing again in the future I will be recommending it to my friends and family!.

Great Summer Taste

Fabulous taste. Very refreshing on a hot summer day. My entire family loves the great refreshing taste. Two great tastes blended together beautifully. I have a the pleasure to serve this delight to my guests. It has become a fast favorite of my friends too.

Love the Taste, but needs more Lemon

My Family tried this product free from Chickadvisor. They Loved it, but found Lemon taste was barely there. And remarked that it was sweeter than normal Gingerale. Tastes more of a sweeter Gingerale. We did mix it as well with a lemonade and tastes great as a mixer. Would definitely buy again, Love trying new flavor combos.

June 18, 2019

Yummy...but where did my fizz go?

This is yummy! I got this as a #freeproduct from @chickadvisor and @canadadrygingerale #CanadaDryLemonade to try and give my honest review. They gave me a whole 12 pac to try, so generosity is a plus here! First I love the taste! It's refreshing with just a hint of lemonade flavor. It's not overwhelming. My first one though I poured over ice and I have to admit I was a little disappointed because it became flat almost instantly. Not what you would expect from a Canada Dry product. The second one I didn't add ice it was simply chilled and the result was much better. It maintained its fizziness. Overall I'd buy this again because of refreshing new taste, but I just won't add ice! #tryitfree #freesample #snacks #drinks #canadadrygingerale

Refreshing drink!

I received this product from Chick Advisor/Family Rated for free in exchange for an honest review. I was able to find it at my local Freshco for a reasonable price. #gotitfree

I'm a regular Ginger Ale drinker, and I prefer Canada Dry to any other brand. This is the first time I tried a flavoured gingerale. It has a very subtle lemon flavour. I expected the added lemon to be pronounced and the drink to taste more like lemonade, but it tastes like gingerale with a twist. The ginger flavour is still predominant. The addition of the lemon is very thirst quenching, and tastes great with most meals. I also like to drink gingerale when I'm not feeling well, and this will fit the bill. It is pleasantly sweet, without being too sugary. I also like that it is naturally flavoured. It definitely does not taste artificial. It gad the right amount of fizz to suit my taste (not overly fizzy). I enjoy drinking this chilled, but it is just as refreshing at room temperature. I will continue to drink this product over the summer, and probably year round.

A unique summer flavor

I really liked Canada Dry lemonade flavored ginger ale. It is such a unique flavor combo of lemonade and ginger ale. It has a very natural lemon flavor that complements the ginger ale flavor and the two flavors combine nicely into a refreshing summer drink. Well done Canada Dry. I will definitely be purchasing this drink a bunch of times this summer.

Texas, United States

Love the new flavour

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor (#gotitfree) in exchange for my honest opinions and I am extremely happy to have found this amazing thirst quencher during summer. I always go for Canada dry whenever I am craving pop and this one quickly became a favourite of mine because I love lemon anything. The lemon kind of brings out the essence of ginger a bit more than it did before and that makes it really different. I think its very reasonably and competitively priced and would definitely recommend this to friends and family.