Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 22, 2019

Quality Drink!

Canada Dry lemonade flavoured ginger ale was a surprise to me! I wasn't sure what the taste would be like as I am a huge fan of their regular ginger ale (and didn't know if I was ready for the change!). This drink tasted great! I would definitely buy again.

Refreshing Soda

I really enjoy Canada Dry’s Lemonade Ginger Ale! It is super refreshing and the perfect drink on a hot summer day! The lemonade is a nice spin on the traditional ginger ale and it’s not too sweet. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Updated On: June 21, 2019

Thanks Chickadvisor for letting me try this product for free!

Lemonade & Ginger Ale Yummy

I like my drinks cold. This drink had a great mix of lemon and ginger. Would have preferred a stronger lemonade flavour, but it's still very refreshing. I would definitely buy this drink again and recommend this to anyone who loves lemonade and ginger ale. Thanks to ChickAdvisor and Canada Dry for the free coupon.

Good drink

Canada dry lemonade flavor ginger ale is a good mix of lemonade and ginger ale. it's refreshing and it's good by itself and as a mix. It's also not too expensive and it helps calm my stomach just like regular ginger ale.

Summer Drink

I received this product for free through Chickadvisor for review. I thought the Ginger Ale Lemonade tasted good however I did not really notice much of a lemonade flavouring but I still liked the taste. It did taste different than regular Ginger Ale though. I would recommend. I think it would be a good refreshing summer drink.

Nice summer beverage

I love both ginger and lemon so this is a fabulous paring for me, I like the crisp taste and slight tang of the lemon, would be great as a punch base , I enjoy it over ice .

June 21, 2019

Perfect drink for summer!

I was so happy to receive this product coupon for a free 12 pack of Canada Dry Lemonade Gingerale. It tasted soooooo good! Perfect mix of lemonade and ginger. Neither flavors is too overpowering. We found it on sale at a 12pk for 4 dollars which is an excellent value! My hubby loves it too. Great for adult drinks as well as a mix!

Great refresing drink

I got this product for free to share my experience with this Canada Dry product. The family and I loved the taste it was refreshing great for a summers day out on the patio. I love real ginger and this was the right amount of ginger not too spicy with the zip of the lemonade flavor. This product is the same price as regular ginger ale but with the added natural flavor and zip. I would recommend this product to my friends.

Une belle découverte!

Ce produit constitue sans contredit une belle alternative au ginger ale traditionnel. Avec son goût de limonade, ce ginger ale est parfait pour la belle saison estivale.

very refreshing

well after searching for this product I finally found it in one of two stores that actually carried it in my area. I love canada dry products the blueberry one being one of my faves I really enjoyed the lemonade ginger ale and found it wasn't as over powering as I thought it would be.. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family and found it to be quite tasty. good job canada dry, another great mixture of two summer favorites..