Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 08, 2019

Weird taste... hard to describe.

I was excited to try this product as I really do enjoy the original Ginger Ale. But I must say I was kind of disappointed. The taste is weird, it's quite hard to describe ; it does not taste like lemonade at all. I don't know where is the lemon taste, but I don't think I will buy this again. It was refreshing but I'll stick to the original Ginger Ale. I'm glad I did not spend my own money on this.

June 08, 2019

Ma boisson rafraichissante pour l'été!

Le soda gingembre est ma boisson gazeuse préférée. J'étais donc aussi excitée qu'anxieuse de goûter à cette nouvelle saveur. J'avais peur que ce soit une limonade gazéifié, mais ce n'est pas le cas du tout! Le goût de citron est présent, mais sans être trop prononcé. En fait, c'est comme ajouté deux tranches de citron au traditionnel soda gingembre. Boisson très rafraissante, j'ai beaucoup aimé! Le reste de la famille est unanime, c'est délicieux! Le prix peut varier d'une épicerie à l'autre, mais ce n'est pas très dispendieux. Je l'ajoute sur ma liste d'épicerie!

June 08, 2019

I would buy this again and again

I have been selected to write a review about the new Canada Dry Lemonade ginger ale. #gotitfree
    I was hesitant on trying this product because I couldnt wrap my brain around a pop that's also lemonade? But once I tried it, I fell in love! It is so satisfyingly fresh and delicious. Most carbonated drinks leave a little after taste but this one I find doesnt. It is definitely something I would buy, the price is a bit high but it could also be where I live (most pops are expensive here). Over all, very good drink and would encourage others to try this product out!!

good product

we receive Canada Dry from Chick Advisor to try
    it taste very nice just right combination of healthy natural product
    I like it, kids like it, we all try it and love it, good produt to try during summer if you wanna combat the heat. Good product, will buy again for a family. We love it

Un bon breuvage

Je ne suis pas déçu du goût ici on aime vraiment, je vais bientôt allez en rechercher puisque c’est bon . Approuvé par toute la famille .
    Même meilleur que l’original

June 07, 2019

I'll stick to the cranberry gingerale

Not sure of the taste. Personally don't think lemonade and ginger ale work well together. i much prefer the cranberry ginger ale. Will not be purchasing.

June 07, 2019

Wow ! Très bon goût ! Une nouvelle découverte en ce temps de l'année. Goût rafraîchissant et agréable ! Je le conseille amplement. Cela fait différent des autres brevages.

2.8/5

Vanada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Gingerale

In all honesty, I'm somewhat disappointed. I thought it would be more lemonade flavoured. Not really sure how to explain the flavour. It was rather dull tasting. I have to admit, I would not rush out to buy it. And as recommending it to friends or family, it's not very likely. It needs a lot more lemonade flavour to it in order to have any real appeal to it.

June 06, 2019

Great taste

My favourite pop is gingerale, so being able to try this was awesome. The lemon taste isnt too strong, but just enough to make it refreshing. I actually felt like it was lemonade with a bit of a sparkling ginger. It's a great summer drink! Love it

June 05, 2019

Canada dry lemonade gingerale

I like how in the lemonade flavored ginger ale you can really taste the ginger at 8 you can tell that it's natural ginger taste and you can taste the line I mean I mean lemon and the mixture of the lemon and ginger is quite tasteful and hopefully it's not only limited that it actually sticks around