Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    3.2/5

Not for me

If you're not a fan of after taste, you may not enjoy this toothpaste. Although I'm certain it cleans teeth as well as any other in its class, I found a sweet aftertaste that just wouldn't go away. This product isn't for me.

Les meilleurs produits

Pas déçu du tout de ce produit. Il donne les dents blanches et solides. Je recommande a tout le monde. Depuis que je l’utilise, je vois la différence.

Excellent toothpaste!

Crest pro-health is a great toothpaste that leave your mouth super fresh and clean through the day. Just use a small portion and that is going to be enough to clean your mouth efficiently. Great taste and protection for your teeth. Definitely recommend it!

2.3/5

January 06, 2018

Weird taste.

Don't recommend, as it leaves a strange feeling on my teeth after rinsing. Tends to be the cheapest toothpaste when compared to other brands. Not worth it.

January 06, 2018

Wow. Cette pâte à dents est vraiment efficace. Cela faisait longtemps que je cherchais quelque chose comme ça avec cette même efficacité. Et mes dents sont vraiment plus blanches depuis que je l'utilise.

January 05, 2018

J’adore cette marque

Cette marque est très révolutionnaire elle m’a changer ma vie mes dents sont beaucoup plus blanche depuis l’utilisation de cette marque vraiment je la recommande!!

January 05, 2018

Pas déçue

Pas déçue du tout les produits Crest ont toujours étaient nos préférés et ce produit en particulier tient ces promesses je le recommande vivement vos dents vous en remercieront

January 04, 2018

Of all the products I try this is the only one that seems to be effective for me. I recommend this to everyone. It's great for your teeth. My dentist also recommends it. I suggest trying it if you haven't already! You won't feel the same with any other toothpaste again!

December 27, 2017

Great toothpaste

The crest pro-health tooth paste left my mouth feeling super clean and my breath fresh. I like how it has whitening and the taste wasn't bad tasting. It wasn't my usual brand but I would definitely buy in the future.

2.8/5

December 27, 2017

Leaves a sweet aftertaste.

I had high hopes for this toothpaste. Unfortunately, it didn’t work well for me. It left a strange sweet aftertaste, and my mouth felt gross afterwards. Like when you drink pop and your enamel feels soft, kinda like that. (I barely drink pop, so maybe that’s just me?) I definitely will not buy this toothpaste again.