4.1/5

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 16, 2018

Favorite tooth paste

This is my number one tooth paste in my household. It cleans and whitens at the same time, leaving your month freash and clean. The product is a bit pricey.

January 13, 2018

Good stuff

When I use this toothpaste I feel fresh and clean with my teeth looking stronger.

The only toothpaste I use

Being a person who has braces, it can be stressful to find the perfect toothpaste to effectively clean the surface of my teeth. However, when I use this toothpaste I feel fresh and clean with my teeth looking whiter

Best toothpaste

I have sensitive teeth. I also have dental work on several teeth, which can lead to more sensitivity. I used to use sensodyne. I was given a sample of this and now it's all I use. I don't have the sensitivity anymore since switching.

great toothpaste

I have always used this toothpaste and it works wonderful. It gives a great taste in your mouth and cleans really well. And you can't go wrong with the price

Crest Pro-Health Profresh Toothpaste

Crest Pro Health Profresh Toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh and your teeth clean. My teeth are shiny and bright, my breath is fresh after usin Crest Peo-Health Profresh Toothpaste. I love to smile after using Crest Pro-Health Profresh Toothpaste.

January 11, 2018

Donne une haleine fraiche longtemp

C'est une marque de renom qui mérite notre confiance. la texture et le goût de la pate à dent sont agréables. De plus, les nombreux rabais rendent le produit encore plus intéressant.

January 10, 2018

great toothpaste

this is a good product,good price and works well not harsh on teeth smells minty and clean I been using it for years without any problems I just love it so much I highly recommend it

January 09, 2018

My teeth feel nice and clean

CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH TOOTHPASTE makes my teeth feel nice and clean. Easy to use, good texture, nice flavour and effective. The price is a bit more than the "normal" crest but it's still nice.

January 09, 2018

Great product

This is a tooth paste great for the price and for The quantity. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean and the effects last quite awhile. With all girls in this house we go through a lot of hygiene products and this works well for every one