Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 12, 2013

I have sensitive teeth and have tried many products on the market Crest Pro-Health toothpaste is amazing, It leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed and after 3 days of use I have had any sensitivity issues - this is even after ice cream which has always been a big problem for my mouth. The gel is smooth and swishes around your mouth easily. The taste is fresh and I get no after taste I will definately recommond this to my friends and family..

July 11, 2013

I really liked the toothpaste. I liked the way it made my mouth feel very clean. The taste wasn't that bad. I would keep using this toothpaste. It a little expensive but worth it

July 11, 2013

This toothpaste freshens your breath and leave your mouth feeling really clean. My teeth felt really clean for hours after brushing with this product. Following up brushing with the Crest Pro-Health mouthwash is a perfect combination. I will definitely be buying these products again!

July 11, 2013

I'm amazed at how well this product works. One of the cons you'll read about this product is the taste. Sure, it has a slight chemical taste, but if you can't ~1 take a minute of swishing this wonder-potion in your mouth because of the taste, then your problem is probably not that serious.

July 11, 2013

I think this is a great quality toothpaste for the price. It keeps your mouth nice and fresh and fights off cavities! What is better than that? I can always expect quality from P&G;brands!

July 11, 2013

i use sensodyne because my teeth is really sensitive, if i tried other toothpaste my teeth and gums would hurt. but when i took my chances and gave this toothpaste a shot.. i must say i actually really like it! i might even like it more than sensodyne :P i used it for the past few days and no pain!

July 11, 2013

i recently tried this toothpaste and im actually realy impressed. it leaves an amazing breath afterwards, and i have really sensitive teeth, and surprisingly i dont have a toothache after using this! definitely looking to purchase it in the near future

July 11, 2013

For the price, it is definitely worth it. I love how the gel paste turns into a soft foam as you swish it around your mouth. The foam gets into every crack and corner, giving you a refreshing mouth of fresh air each time you rinse it out. The flavour is a decently strong mint and doesn't burn.

July 11, 2013

I usually use a sensitive toothpaste and find that this brand compares the same as others

July 11, 2013

I am not usually a fan of gel toothpaste, but I have to say Crest Pro-Health ProFresh has changed that. I love this toothpaste. It leaves your mouth fresh and clean feeling, without that toothpaste taste. It doesn't foam a lot and that too was a nice bonus.