Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Pennsylvania, United States

Go to toothpaste

Really like the Crest pro health toothpaste line. Has a good taste and does not taste too gritty. Ok for sensitive teeth and the price point is pretty well for standard toothpaste. Would recommend to others.

Missouri, United States

Crest Pro Health

Crest Pro health always gets my teeth clean. I love the that I don't have to worry about cavities. I like that it also has extra whitening power to make sure everyone in my family has perfect teeth.

Nevada, United States

I’m a big crest fan!

I have sensitive teeth and I really like that this helps with whitening without hurting my teeth. My husband and I actually use different toothpaste because I refuse to use anything else!

United States

So fresh and so clean

Love the way this toothpaste makes my mouth so clean and fresh. I'm suprised how small of an amount I need to brush my teeth with. This tube last a long time and leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean most of the day.

Alabama, United States

Crest!

I absolutely love Crest as a brand and this toothpaste is no exception. I love the pro line and I love that this one has whitening abilities in it. Everyone in my family uses this toothpaste and I never get any complaints.

July 31, 2019
    United States

Crest Pro-Perfect-Health

Crest Pro-Health is our family trusted brand. It gives assurance of healthy teeth and gums along with the ultimate clean and protection for the future of dental health. I feel the assurance I am giving the very best for my family.

July 30, 2019

Best toothpaste

I've been using Crest toothpaste since I was young! I love every kind that they have. Works great and does the job. Leaves your breath smelling minty fresh:)

July 29, 2019

I don't like it very much

I don't have much to say on this one. I usually use Synsodyne because I believe its the best one for sensitive teeth. I tired using this one but it didn't really work out for me. I had this wired sensations in my teeth.

July 24, 2019

Can’t tell

I’ve used other whiting tooth paste and it all end the same. A minor shade lighter and some sensitivity to my teeth. I love the pro health brand. Will try again to see if it changes.

July 24, 2019

Cleans and freshens breath.

I would recommend this product for deep cleaning and fresh breath. I would definitely buy this Crest Pro-Health toothpaste. Makes teeth clean and whitens.