Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 25, 2020
    Texas, United States

My family’s favorite toothpaste

My entire family loves this toothpaste. It leaves our mouths feeling clean and our breath is fresh for longer. It leaves my teeth whiter than any other toothpaste I have used.

March 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Like mouth wash!

Toothpaste and mouthwash in one. I use an Electric toothbrush so I find it lasts a very long time. Leaves you with fresh breath and clean teeth.
    I'd buy it again

March 20, 2020

Best toothpaste

After researching and testing many products crest has the best tooth paste ever .. it keeps my mouth feel fresh and my teeth always clean very satisfied thank you

Decent product

I love the clean feeling after using this toothpaste, but the cost of a tube seems quite high. I also was told by the dentist that using whitening toothpaste all the time makes your teeth more sensitive.

j'aime ce produit

bon rapport qualité/prix. Rafraichit l'haleine et il a un bon gout. j'Aime bien ce produit haleine fraiche bouche propre. je vais racheter sans aucun doute.

Awesome

Crest is the bean we buy because my son is allergic and sensitive to other brands. Crest has great products especially this one it feel great and works perfectly.

March 17, 2020
    Texas, United States

Not so whitening crest

This is a really refreshing toothpaste.
    Taste is really good. Very mild doesn’t harm the gums and the teeth.
    Doesn’t whiten the teeth At all as it promises in the packaging.
    Very costly

March 16, 2020

Best toothpaste to whiten the teeth

I just love this crest toothpaste.it whiten my teeth and remove senstivity .it leaves my mouth fresh.i would love to buy this colgate again to prevent my teeth.

March 06, 2020

Nice

I am Crest girl. And this new line of Pro Health is reassuring to my health teeth. There is no weird film or after taste. Just the fresh feeling that you should have.

March 05, 2020

Refreshing

This toothpaste left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. It also had a nice after taste, unlike some other kinds of toothpastes. My teeth also felt smooth after using it.