1915 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

November 11, 2018

Minty fresh yes yes

I love this toothpaste it really gives you that deep minty cleaning especially after having some wine or chocolate and it stains your teeth this stuff works so good a definite buy

October 27, 2018

1 of 3 products i usually buy

My family seems to like it a lot! Not gritty and leaves a fresh sense of clean feeling. Like the different varieties it come in and the fact it’s pro-health.:-)

October 25, 2018

10/10 Toothpaste

Defiantly one of the best toothpastes out there! Makes your mouth feel fresh and extra clean. My whole family uses Crest and you can tell a difference vs other toothpastes

October 25, 2018

Shiny bright teeth!!!

We love this toothpaste. You can feel how clean it makes your teeth and mouth. It doesn’t have a bad aftertaste like some toothpaste. It’s easy to use and it makes your breath clean. Brushing your teeth is a must, so use this toothpaste and get your teeth sparkly white and clean.

October 23, 2018

Refreshing

We have used crest in our household for years! I love how refreshed and clean my mouth feels after brushing with this toothpaste! It is very affordable as well!

October 18, 2018

Je recommande

J'aime bien ce produit. Le dentifrice a une belle texture et a très bon goût. Par contre, l'effet blanchissant me deçois. Aucune amélioration à long terme avec celui-ci.

October 11, 2018

Great product

Love crest products and they work effectively leaving the teeth nice and polished as well as fresh and clean great taste and scent highly recommended.

October 10, 2018

Works well

I love Crest pro health as a family of 6 we all use it ! It works well .cleans and refreshes while keeping all the bad germs away ! I would recommend this one!

October 09, 2018

Great toothpaste

I really like this toothpaste but I would recommend they make one that doesn’t have as much fluoride, I trust the brand but I’m also starting to look for more natural options and would like to see that

October 09, 2018

Excellent toothpaste

Excellent toothpaste , affordable and easy to find in stores.
    Also works great for teeth whitening , I’ve seen noticeable results in a few weeks of use . Would buy again