1915 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

My favorite toothpaste.

Crest Pro-Health ProFresh is my absolute favorite toothpaste. It has a great taste when brushing, and leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I always feel confident that I have fresh breath after use.

Teeth

This toothpaste has a very pleasant taste I like minty but the reason I am using this product is to protect my teeth from further erosion it works well.

I like this product.

The toothpaste has good flavor that lasts for extended cleaning. It has good cleaning power and strength. It is fairly easy to dispense out of the tube.

Take Care of Your Teeth

This toothpaste is one of the very best. My teeth are whiter and feel cleaner when I use Crest. It also helps reduce my plaque build up - which is a little extreme! Love this!

Did the job

I liked this toothpaste. I Have used it many times over the years. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Great value for my family. We will definitely buy again in the future.

Great toothpaste!

My husband started buying this toothpaste and this is the only one we will buy now! The taste is not too strong or gross tasting! It is a refreshing taste and feel in your mouth! It also helps whiten teeth!

Great toothpaste product!

I've recently been on a hunt for toothpaste that is the most effective toothpaste to help my teeth. I was recommended the Crest Pro-Health ProFresh toothpaste by a family member so I decided to give it a try. The results were unexpected, I thought it would leave a gritty after feel or it will burn, but honestly I felt clean and refreshed, my teeth were smooth and polished it even started to gradually whiten my teeth again. I am so happy that I gave this toothpaste a shot, it changed my whole perception of toothpaste for the better. Thank You again Crest Pro-Health ProFresh!

Love it!

This is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves my teeth looking clean and my breath smelling good and fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

September 24, 2018

Actually Works

You know who people can be skeptical about trying new products, Well, this would be a new one to try. Great taste, helps whiten, & keeps you feeling fresh & clean longer than anything else I have tried.

September 24, 2018

CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH TOOTHPASTE

I love this amazing toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth so it works out in my favor. The taste is not overpowering but definitely gets the job done. This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean