2068 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 25, 2019

My second favorite toothpaste

This is my second favorite toothpaste its my go to when I don't use the Crest gum revitalize toothpaste. Works really great makes me feel like I've come fromthe dentist.

March 25, 2019

Great tooth paste covers all the based!

I have used crest all my life and I find this one takes care of all my needs. I have very sensitive teeth and this helps so much. Not to mention the fresh breath. Love this one!

March 24, 2019

Love this product

This product works really well. Makes my teeth feel super clean and tastes great. Makes me want to brush my teeth every chance I get! Will buy this product again.

March 24, 2019

Great toothpaste

This toothpaste is really fresh and makes my teath feel amazing. I also only use this brand on my teeth and nothing else I feel like it's a company I can trust for my family

March 23, 2019

Love love love

Love this toothpaste! Makes my mouth feel very fresh and clean. Yet to notice the whitening abilities of this product, but I’ve only been using it for a few days! Will continue using.

Amazing toothpaste

Crest pro health is an effective affordable toothpaste that works well when removing yellow staining from teeth. I have been using this paste for about a month and I'm very happy with my results I look better and feel 10x better about myself.

March 21, 2019

Amazing toothpaste for great value!

I’ve been using Crest Pro Health for well over 5 years now and I don’t ever plan on changing. It’s a toothpaste that is fairly mild in taste so both my husband and I can share the same tune. I also like that it is partnered with a mouth wash to add to your overall oral care.

Fresh breath

I ALWAYS have crest in my house and there is ALWAYS coupons making them almost free most of the time. I have never had a cavity in my life and I have only used crest. Plus I love the flavor of the whitening. And my mouth and palate feel clean.

March 21, 2019

I use this product every day

We always have crest toothpaste in our home. This specific brand helps with whitening your teeth and leaving your teeth spotless and your breath smelling great!

March 21, 2019

Great teeth with this product

I have been using this for years and I wont go back, it has helped my teeth so much. I can clearly see a difference when I do use it. It has a great flavor, not too powerful which I can't stand.