1978 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 25, 2019

Effective toothpaste

This toothpaste is great for fresh breath and plaque buildup I use it when im feeling I haven't quite got enough from my regular brand.. I have sensitive teeth so I normally go with something different.

January 25, 2019

Great, smooth formula

I think it's the best tasting toothpaste I’ve ever used... very smooth texture, not at all that gritty texture and mild mint tasting that isn’t too overwhelming for me

Actually whitens

Has a good aftertaste and leaves your mouth feeling clean. I have noticed that my teeth are a bit whiter after starting to brush with crest. Just a small drop of it on your toothbrush is enough.

Fresh overall

Always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean always on sale somewhere best he faced there is in my opinion will never use another brand no matter what

January 24, 2019

I would definitely buy this product as I have in the past.

I have purchased this product several times for my family. They always seem to go back to requesting the same one. It’s convenient, priced reasonably and works well.

Really effective

This tooth paste by crest really brightened my smile and does not leave an after taste and make my mouth feel chalky . Its my fav toothpaste now . I will buy it again and again .

Recommend It!

I will buy this toothpaste again. It brightens my smile and keeps my mouth healthy. It doesn't taste chalky like another brand. It is a great value and a trusted brand at our place.

Très bon choix!

Avec ce dentifrice j’ai vraiment l’impression que mes dents sont plus propres et plus blanches qu’avec d’autres dentifrices de d’autres marques que j’ai testé.
    Je l’utilise chaque jour et je l’aime beaucoup!

January 23, 2019

Clean teeth for the win!

This toothpaste makes my whole mouth feel clean. I like that it doesn’t feel abrasive. I don’t really find it whitens but I continue to purchase this product anyway.

Crest kid

I grew up using crest all the time so when crest came out with the pro health I started buying it for my family. It’s one of my favourite brands because it brings back memories of growing up with my sisters and brother brushing our teeth after every meal and seeing who could get their toothpaste to foam the most.