Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

September 03, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Cleanest my teeth have felt!

I always come back to this tooth paste. It’s the only kind that truly makes my teeth feel clean and my breath super fresh! Wouldn’t buy anything else!

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Crest pro health work for me.

I am all about this toothpaste been using it for a couple years now. I love the freshness , clean feel after using it. I received some comment so I am stick with this not switch any other brand. Crest Pro health is on the mark.

September 01, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Trust Crest...

My favorite toothpaste. I love the mint taste and my breath smells good all the time . It last long and my teeth looks clean and shiny. Very good price and all worth it.

August 30, 2019

Love this!

I love this product, it makes my teeth feel super clean and refreshed and after a bit of using it I see results. This toothpaste isn’t like the others that will leave an after taste, it’s very minty and refreshing. You can even skip the mouth wash with this toothpaste!

August 29, 2019

Value for money

I like the minty fresh taste which last long. It is also good for teeth 👍. I have bit sensitive teeth and have no problem after using this toothpaste. I am using it for a long time. Must try.

August 28, 2019

Great toothpaste

I like crest pro health toothpaste so much. it leave my breath fresh and it last awhile. This toothpaste has what am looking for. I will continue too use it for a long time. My family each use there own tube.

August 28, 2019
    New York, United States

Crest, go to trusted brand

This toothpaste definitely makes your mouth feel so fresh and so squeaky clean! I do not feel the need to use mout
    h wash after using crest pro health toothpaste.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best toothpaste

I have been buying this brand of toothpaste for as long as I can remember. i find it to be very effective and last all day long. Always going to repurchase

Awesome product

This product is a family favorite. We always buy this coz its an awesome product that does its work. Its affordable, reliable and very convenient because its always available in grocery stores and drugstores.

Alabama, United States

Love it!

My buy this toothpaste often it's the brand my family normally uses. I love the fresh feeling this product gives me when I use it. The toothpaste it not overwhelming its the perfect toothpaste