Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

0.8/5

November 18, 2020
    United States

Not a fan...

I find the reviews hard to believe on this particular product. I purchased it based on the review (which were all amazing!) but I seriously just couldnt find any truth to them. The first thing I noticed was that the toothpaste didnt lather and get all nice and bubbly like normal toothpastes do. You literally have to drag it around your teeth with the toothbrush and it just didnt feel right. It was also gritty and had a horrible texture. My teeth did not feel clean afterwards and there was absolutely no difference in whiteness after an extended period of time. I had no intention of ever buying it again, until I grabbed it by accident at the store. I didn't want it to go to waste so I gave it another try, and still ended up with the same disappointment. I cannot recommend this product.

November 16, 2020

Good overall

I love crest toothpaste because it doesn’t make my tongue painful like some other brands (if that makes sense??)
    I’m not too sure about the whitening function though
    However, it’s overall very good

November 15, 2020

I like ❤

This product is simply sensational and delivers what it promises. I highly recommend.
    If you want quality for you and your family, buy this product and fall in love too

November 15, 2020

I LOVE this toothpaste!!

I am in dyalisis and have diabeties, so unfortunately my teeth have gotten bad over the years. It hurt to brush them, and they would bleed. My dentist recommended Crest pro-health whitening about 6 months ago, and am I ever glad she did!! I absolutely adore this toothpaste! And the flavour is awesome. I highly recommend it to everyone!!

November 14, 2020

Crest toothpaste

Crest whitening tooth paste is exactly what I was looking forit brightness my teeth right up making me want to smile more it removed stains from my teeth as well

November 12, 2020
    New York, United States

I love crest

i love this toothpaste and have been using it for a long time because it doesn’t smell too strong and isn’t much barren for my teeth. I feel that my teeth are healthy and clean, my breath is short.

November 12, 2020

Cool

Good one. I have tried many brands but Crest for adults and kids is the best. Would recommend friends and family. It has a good taste and smell, does not irritate taste bads.

November 11, 2020

Freshness!

This toothpaste is awesome! It leaves a fresh tingly feeling in my mouth. No more bad breath and no more gingivitis! I highly recommend this produc and would purchase it in the future.

November 10, 2020

Clean teeth makes me happy!

Love this for every day use. Cleans your teeth and leaves a fresh yummy breath! Yes please. I use this every day. Morning and night with mouthwash and it's my fave!

November 09, 2020

A good morning start

I enjoy brushing every morning and feel fresh and energetic. It has a nice taste and my teeth feels more clean and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product.