Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 01, 2012

My overall experience with Dove beauty bar was feeling gentle on my skin while leaving a pleasant fragrant.
    As I compare the Dove beauty bar with my usual soap, I felt the Dove one was more smooth and forming a light shield of lotion/moisture.I will surely recommend to my friend and try to buy it on sale.Plus, I like the size of the bar, it apt to the size of most women.

May 01, 2012

The first time I tried Dove beauty cream bar was during my early twenties. My mom had bought the soap by mistake and gave it to me to use instead of returning it to the store. So, I gave it a try. Instantly I love the feeling on my skin!! It's not drying and it's so soft yet so gentle. Years went by after I finished my last dove bar and I had forgotten how good it made my skin feel after a shower. I switched back to Dove and was glad I did it! Dove beauty bar is the only soap I use. I've recommend it to family members and friends.

May 01, 2012

I am very thankful to Dove and Chick Advisor for allowing me to discover this amazing product! OMG is all I can say. What an amazing product.

As soon as it can, I opened the envelope and was overwhelmed by this wonderful fresh Dove sent. My mind went back to when I was little and my mom would wash me and my sisters with Dove. I then recalled when I used Dove to wash my newborn with this wonderful. clean product. I was so excited to use the Dove White Beauty Bar with moisturizing cream.

When I opened the box, a beautiful silky bar came out. It lathered up so beautifully and then I began cleansing my face. Wow, it felt so light and cleaned off so well too. There was no residue, like other bar soaps. It left my face feeling fresh and soft. I asked my kids to feel it and they were so great "mommy your skin is so soft" "mommy your skin smells real pretty".

Since my daughter's skin is changing she also used this product and was also so delighted with it. She has been using an acne medicated wash that has taken the shin out out her skin. But now, it is softer and with only a toner her skin is baby soft again. My son also used this in the bath and loved that his skin (he does have little eczema) his skin was soft too.

I have recommended Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar to my family and friends. I highly recommend absolutely adore this product.

Thank you so very much Dove and Chick Advisor for allowing me and my family the opportunity to try this product.

I highly recommend this!!

"I received a free sample from Dove and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel."

Updated On: May 01, 2012

In answering the questions:

1. How was your overall experience with this Beauty Bar? (e.g. effectiveness, how it feels on your skin, etc)
    Loved this product. It made my skin feel so very soft and clean.

2. How would you compare this Beauty Bar with your regular soap product?
    OMG there is no comparison. It is so much superior than my current bar soap. I actually threw them away and went to the store to stock up.

3. Would you consider switching to make Dove® your usual beauty bar brand and/or recommend it to a friend?
    OH YES!! I have already bought 4 more bars and have told anyone that would listen about this great product. Esp. my sister who does not change beauty regime. I bought her the Dove for her to try and she is converted. She absolutely loved the product and planned to buy more and change what her family uses.

May 01, 2012

My over-all review is that the Dove original beauty cream bar is an inspiration to women for personal care. It not only preserved the skins moisture but it has a great scent. I would fully recommend this product to all women looking for a moisturizing soap bar. Great product!

April 24, 2012

Just the Best Soap Ever. It is the Only bar soap I will use. I love the classic Fragrance and how well it lathers and does not dry out my skin.

April 21, 2012

I really do love Dove. I have dry skin and I felt the difference when I used this bar soap. I didn't feel super dry after the shower.

April 21, 2012

Love, love, love, perfectly sented and great for those days when little perfumes cannot be used at work. Even the most sensitive and algergetic ppl don't complain.. My favorite ...

January 24, 2012

The only beauty bar you will ever need! Moisturizing, great price and the classic Dove fragrance is amazing!

Updated On: May 09, 2012

Dove Original Beauty Cream Bar is no ordinary soap, that's for sure! It's like a cashmere hug for your skin, moisturizing, softening and treating you to a luxurious experience. There is no filmy residue left on your skin, the smell is amazing. I just love it!

January 11, 2012

Dove is the only one I will use. It makes a huge difference on my dry skin. It doesn't cause me to itch like most brands. I actually use it when I feel my skin acting up just to get relief. Dove does not make you feel like your covered in soap when you get out of the shower. I highly recommend it!

January 04, 2012

best soap to use by farrrrrr!!! makes you feel clean without the soap residue that i can feel left behind by other brands. this is the only brand i can use for sensative areas as well.