Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

October 22, 2014

It is the only soap that does not leave a film on me and my sink. My skin remain smooth and I am told it is soft. I have dry skin so this says a lot. The smell is mild and pleasing. I love it and every time I try another soap I go back asap.

October 22, 2014

Since when I was a teenager this is the soap that I love, gives you the smooth and younger feeling.

October 22, 2014

Love this makes my skin feel soooo soft love the scent also

October 22, 2014

All in my family LOVE Dove . Everything from Dove.

October 14, 2014

Why change something I use since ever !

October 11, 2014

It may sound silly to some but a simple clean is what I get from my Dove,
    I have used Dove for over 10 years and will never switch. Its the only soap i can use that doesnt make my skin go balistic. I feel clean but not dry.

October 11, 2014

Why but it's the only soap I've ever used since high school! :)

October 08, 2014

Obsessed. The only bar soap I have used since I was a child. It's so gentle on my skin and always leaves my skin soft a D moisturized.

2.8/5

October 07, 2014

I prefer using body was personally but i felt that the dove bar didn't clean as well as others. it may feel soft on the skin but with oily skin it left it less clean then preferred

October 07, 2014

When I use bar soaps, it is only Dove!! Dove has wonderful scents that don't dry out my skin like many other bar soaps, and I don't feel like I have a layer of film on my skin. Thanks Dove!!